Why was RTB taken down?

Author Topic: Why was RTB taken down?  (Read 6166 times)

several respectable users
As if the respectable users are not corrupt or misinformed. Since they're at the top of the ladder, they're believable, right?

clearly acting like an idiot?
I guess your definition of acting like an idiot is not conforming to the community's opinions.

Either I'm misreading this, or hammereditor thinks he's being bullied by commun-it-ism.

Still doesn't change the fact that you have a persecution complex

So it's stupid for everyone to hate someone who is clearly acting like an idiot?

I guess it's all conditional.

yeah you could say that. if it's just a new user trying to get their bearings then i'd say that they don't really deserve to be bashed by everyone for doing a few silly mistakes (especially when there is no topic or anything explaining what are good or bad ideas) but if its someone quite obviously trying to cause problems then they are quite obviously baddies

As if the respectable users are not corrupt or misinformed. Since they're at the top of the ladder, they're believable, right?

Usually users who've had a clean record and stay out of the bullstuff. So no.

I guess your definition of acting like an idiot is not conforming to the community's opinions.

More like being condescending, self-righteous and confident that you're always right.

More like being condescending, self-righteous and confident that you're always right.
I may not be right, but the so-called "bashers" are usually wrong. Especially those who bash new players. By saying that you're wrong, how am I saying that I'm correct?
Usually users who've had a clean record and stay out of the bullstuff.
Are you talking about these guys:?

Or these guys:?

I may not be right, but the so-called "bashers" are usually wrong. Especially those who bash new players. By saying that you're wrong, how am I saying that I'm correct?
It's not that your actually saying that your correct, it's just that by saying someone else is wrong you're implying that you're correct.

By constantly thinking everyone else is...

It's not that your actually saying that your correct, it's just that by saying someone else is wrong you're implying that you're correct.

Ugh... took my explanation.

What he said.