Blockland Theme: Baby Blue

Author Topic: Blockland Theme: Baby Blue  (Read 3474 times)

Baby Blue

Here's a simple skin. Simply drag all the files in the zip to Blockland > base > client > ui AFTER setting them to Read Only (unless you're using the Steam version, I think; then you don't need to bother with the read-only).

(Click for full)

Looks interesting, but the buttons really seem off with only a bright cyan outline and white in the middle. Maybe have it so the button itself has some sort of blue color(maybe dark blue?) to offset the bright outlines?

Looks interesting, but the buttons really seem off with only a bright cyan outline and white in the middle. Maybe have it so the button itself has some sort of blue color(maybe dark blue?) to offset the bright outlines?
No, it looked like crap against the black text. I won't likely be touching this one again; this was just to get me started, really, releasing it for anyone who wants it.

Looks nice, Title Bar should of been flatter though instead of the Bordered box look it has, other than that great job.

Looks nice, Title Bar should of been flatter though instead of the Bordered box look it has, other than that great job.
Making that a solid color wouldn't fit with the theme (everything has blue borders). Thanks though.

If you made like a forest green version of this I'd love you forever.

I recommend changing this to use Client_Themes. No more file replacement!

If you made like a forest green version of this I'd love you forever.
Maybe I will! What are the CMYK (or RGB) values of that color?

I recommend changing this to use Client_Themes. No more file replacement!
I'll consider doing that, thanks!

Maybe I will! What are the CMYK (or RGB) values of that color?
The RGB value is 1 68 33.

Also I packaged it to work with client_themes for you.
Download
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 12:30:32 PM by Ghille »

The RGB value is 1 68 33.

Also I packaged it to work with client_themes for you.
Download
Oh. Well I'm going to update the theme, so thanks but no thanks. :(