Furdle is a piece of stuff

Author Topic: Furdle is a piece of stuff  (Read 14537 times)

see I wouldn't become friends with someone so self-obsessed and quite frankly stupid, though. now furdle isn't really the worst thing that has happened to this forum, and Halmet does look to be more in the wrong than him. the funny thing is that furdle questions why everyone is against him, when were all telling him that it is because of his attitude.
he never questions why everyone is against him. he knows everyone is against him because is so up front about things and shows his ego. he doesnt give a stuff. you can't call him self obsessed and stupid because you don't even know him personally. you'll find that only his public appearance to these forums. he's not actually like that lol.

?
it's definitely not a 2/10
it can be a 1/10 or a 9/10, there are no laws to what something can or should be rated

what the forget are you even saying

he doesnt give a stuff
oh trust me, he gives a stuff. he posts a counter-argument on every drama against him, so don't pretend he doesn't care what others think of him.

oh trust me, he gives a stuff. he posts a counter-argument on every drama against him, so don't pretend he doesn't care what others think of him.
im sorry i didn't know that you study every single mental capability of furdle and you know exactly how his head works and exactly what he thinks day in and day out!

im sorry i didn't know that you study every single mental capability of furdle and you know exactly how his head works and exactly what he thinks day in and day out!
You apparently do, lol.

Russians ruin everything. Now the topic is flipped to stuff.

Thanks Hamlet
Hulmlet

Halmet?
Halmet.

Russians ruin everything. Now the topic is flipped to stuff.

Thanks Hamlet
Hulmlet

Halmet?
Halmet.
thanks obama

Dear Furdle.

Just deal with it, you got a bad rating, the world has not ended.

Dear Furdle.

Just deal with it, you got a bad rating, the world has not ended.
Shut the forget up Setro.

Shut the forget up Setro.

The thread's name is 'Furdle is a piece of stuff', not 'Alkatjo is a persumptious starfish which believes everything he sees on the Internet'.

Your message was completely off-topic and had nothing to do with the subject at hand, so pelase keep it on-topic the next time.

I remember back In my Old days of Blockland He D Wanded My build just because I was new and it was a pretty Decent looking bank,Because of this I always hated him.

persumptious
lol, not only was this spelled wrong but you also used it completely wrong.

presumptuous means someone who fails to see what is appropriate or permitted
if anyone is presumptuous it is your for posting a dumb reaction GIF that makes no sense at all because furdle doesn't even give a stuff about what people think of him.

?
it's definitely not a 2/10
Yes it definitely is lol... Honestly you both must be trolling at this point.

being friends with someone doesnt automatically make me suck their richard. i've known furdle for about two years now, and he and I are very good friends. of course i'm going to defend him. too bad you don't have any friends to defend the way i defend furdle, then you would understand.
Ok I like you and all Pass but yes you do suck his richard. Its like your thing to do with people, first it was Ephi until he peaced out after finding out you lied about your age and name, and now youre back to Furdle. Honestly Im pretty sure you just like the security of being friends with someone who is popular and who you know will always get you attention, hence why you felt the need to point out constantly that Ephialites was snapchatting you or texting you or this or that. Calm down brother youre way too clingy.

presumptuous means someone who fails to see what is appropriate or permitted
if anyone is presumptuous it is your for posting a dumb reaction GIF that makes no sense at all because furdle doesn't even give a stuff about what people think of him.

Quote from: Oxford American English Dictionary
(Of a person or their behavior) failing to observe the limits of what is permitted or appropriate

Quote from: Wiktionary
1. Going beyond what is right or proper because of an excess of self-confidence or arrogance.

Quote from: Dictionary.com
2. unwarrantedly or impertinently bold; forward.

Quote from: Merriam-Webster
too confident especially in a way that is rude

Quote from: The Free Dictionary
1. characterized by or showing presumption or readiness to presume; unwarrantedly or impertinently bold; forward.

So yes, you're half right. But that doesn't mean Furdle is not also doing the same. After all, if he doesn't give a stuff about what people think about him, then he probably "fails to see what is appropriate or permitted" all the time.