Client_Themes - FINAL VERSION 1.0.0 (2014/10/27)

Author Topic: Client_Themes - FINAL VERSION 1.0.0 (2014/10/27)  (Read 23179 times)

Here's a preview of the new "theme layers," which allow you to create your own customized themes by combining existing ones:

edit: Also, themes will be automatically disabled when you enter the GUI editor and re-enabled when you exit it.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 05:44:50 PM by Greek2me »

Sounds nice, Except that what if some themes are designed to be locked down?

By locked down, what I meant to say is what if some themes are completely incompatible with each other? Wouldn't that break allot of things?If so would there be a developer option so when you package a theme, have it locked down to avoid incompatibilities?

Its kind of hard to explain what I meant by incompatibility...Thats the best description I could come up with.

Oh and on a side note, my ZERO Ui may be delayed...But I'm not sure if I should, its been in Development for about I think 2 or more years, being perfected, only things left are Mini-scroll(Yes still, its a pain in the butt, I have done it 3 times and it still doesn't look right), and other small things.

Then there's the fact many icons will have to be re-done, due to me basing them off the Windows 7 style, all the icons will be in the Windows 8X and Windows 10 Tile/Metro Style to look more modern.

After that, my plans are to make new ui based off the new White+Impact Blockland Style.

I would like to see a theme that makes use of the advanced features.

Would there be a template for creating themes?

The new version was just released. This wraps up development of new features. Enjoy!

Would there be a template for creating themes?

What sort of template? For the images, look at existing themes and at the base/client/ui folder in your Blockland installation.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 05:33:25 PM by Greek2me »

I got this spam in console.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/lp87zl967gz5gdv/consolespam.log

You have six theme layers active. The 6th one is blank somehow. Remove that one.

You have six theme layers active. The 6th one is blank somehow. Remove that one.
How I am going clean it up?