Author Topic: Keith - baiting for attention and sending a shock link to a server admin  (Read 4110 times)

Lol, the "a... a..." for dramatic affect.

Thats some William Shatner stuff right there

I was the other person who was "bullying" him. He was acting like a general regard so I told him to stop. He then got licked by one of the admins because he went ballistic.

Gash, I meant regard, not regard.

Screw autocorrect

handicap, that's what I meant

The part about being quiet reminds me about drunk texts.

You think he's..
nah.

The part about being quiet reminds me about drunk texts.

You think he's..
nah.
Hed be way underaged since he's like 11

Hed be way underaged since he's like 11
He's quite a damaged child. Even though people don't act online as they would IRL, his persistent troublemaking just makes me think he's willing to steal a beer.

The thing is that I wouldn't have a problem with Keith normally playing, but every time he does he stirs crap up and just acts like a handicap.
If he would change and NOT be a problem user I wouldn't care. I mean look at Caribou, he was a problem user and he is now the nicest person on the forums.

Sorry for the double post, I missed this in the OP, and it was to stupid I had to comment about it.

Quote from: Maxxi
He just realized it, now?

He's quite a damaged child. Even though people don't act online as they would IRL, his persistent troublemaking just makes me think he's willing to steal a beer.
Do you really feel he would go that far?

Keith was planning on emailing you this but i forgot to include that evidence in.
I never "bullied" him, by the way.
He literally came on the server and starting loving with me so i told him to forget off.

Stop bullying people maxxipad. It's a huge issue with you, you don't learn to quit it and stop harrassing others, this is why no one likes you.

Stop bullying people maxxipad. It's a huge issue with you, you don't learn to quit it and stop harrassing others, this is why no one likes you.
Maxxipad.
Has Keith said anymore?

you can kind of notice that keith is a victim of some sort of bullying, whether its cyber or real life.
he replicates bad behavior online to heal his emotions