Author Topic: Blockfrag - A CS:GO tournament for Blocklanders. [RETHEMED, READ FOR MORE INFO]  (Read 6663 times)

Team name: meme, dew, & doritos
Team members: niven, naelstrof, icyphoenix, healbadbad
Substitute:
can I join ur team pls m8

if any two teams want to rent out the server to do a scrim (5v5), feel free to PM me or add me on steam. no price, rent is just a fun word to say 8)

is this ever happening?

If anyone needs a player I could do it

is this ever happening?

We postponed it because several people couldn't make our last scheduled date. We expect to actually hold the tournament sometime in the coming week.

Cool beans.

Was going to have a secondary stream on my account to test out Shadowplay if that's ok with you.

Team name: dangit

Team members: Mura, Blankiefire, NRT, Winstonburgh, richardweed
Substitute: Will, Tyler

Cool beans.

Was going to have a secondary stream on my account to test out Shadowplay if that's ok with you.

All good.

Team name: dangit

Team members: Mura, Blankiefire, NRT, Winstonburgh, richardweed
Substitute: Will, Tyler

Accepted and confirmed.

Actually, I just need to have a quick chat with you, Mura. Contact me on Steam. My name is on my profile.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 02:57:57 PM by Comatose »

Will the tourney still be going on this saturday?

why mura
he flaunts around his goodness so much you'd have to expect he's obviously going to win this
unless he doesnt
and he gets curb stomped

this thing has a bunch of silvers on every team why

Actually, I just need to have a quick chat with you, Mura. Contact me on Steam. My name is on my profile.
Why is Mura allowed?
I drift between LEM and SMFC. I was GE for a day once and played against Summit
No Eagles. Rank cap is DMG.

supreme team needs a substitute for fab, who is never here.

ok i back from vacation. let's try to shoot for this thursday for the first set of matches, then schedule the rest as each match is completed.

please double-check your ranks on your team before participating, as a rank above DMG will get you disqualified. we're not trying to be rude here or "jealous", however you want to interpret it. it is just a well known thing that the majority of blockland players are below the rank of DMG.

remember team owners: add me when your team is together and finished.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/lilrobot/

i plan on maybe giving out a reward to the winning team. maybe a key per person or something. so a prize hasn't been announced yet.