Favorite Gaming Companies / Favorite games of all time

Author Topic: Favorite Gaming Companies / Favorite games of all time  (Read 2470 times)

Post what gaming companies, and games, you love dearly and why. I'll start.

From Software
From created Armored Core in the early 2000's/late 90's. I picked up Armored Core 3 one day since I noticed it was in a small booklet of games that my family had at the house, put it in the PS2, booted it up, never stopped loving it since, especially the music tracks they use in their games.
Oh, by the way, they created the Dark Souls series.

Obsidian Entertainment
These guys are founded by people who originally came from Black Isle Studios, the guys who made Fallout 2 and quite a lot of the Baldur's Gate series. In particular, you might know Obsidian from KOTOR II and Fallout: New Vegas. My favorite of these guys games is Neverwinter Nights 2. It's a really good sequel to the original, which I also loved(even though they didn't make the original). They're currently working on Project Eternity, which got nearly four times the amount of money they asked for to make the game.

valve corporation
it is quite obvious why ANYONE would like valve

heavy iron studios
valve
rockstar
ubisoft (only for the rayman series)

spongebob battle for bikini bottom
warframe
team fortress 2
gtav
rayman 3

valve corporation
it is quite obvious why ANYONE would like valve
the only problem with them at the moment is that they quit making games

do you have a source for that
i am pretty sure valve never said 'o yea were not making games anymore guis lol'

do you have a source for that
i am pretty sure valve never said 'o yea were not making games anymore guis lol'
i'm not saying they officially quit, it's just that they aren't really making games

Nintendo

bet nobody was expecting that

FROM Software and CDProjektRED/CDProjekt
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 02:09:07 PM by OrkusBorkus »

they've released a new game every year since 2004

what the hell are you talking about

they've released a new game every year since 2004

what the hell are you talking about
okay maybe I should rephrase what I said, sorry
no actually new franchises
but i don't care to debate right now, go on with what you guys were doing before
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 02:12:57 PM by Boink! »

Why has no one mentioned Westwood, they were the ones that made the original C&C games!

Why has no one mentioned Westwood, they were the ones that made the original C&C games!

I also love Harmonix and Sega

Favorite games include Project Diva, Guitar Hero, C&C Red Alert 2, Tribes 2, and the Metro games.

brother brother nintendo
namco
netflix