sims2 ultimate collection, free till 31st

Author Topic: sims2 ultimate collection, free till 31st  (Read 2231 times)

Ugh, without origin would be better...

it's a free game, origin or not, im not gonna be picky

I can honestly not give a stuff about origin. It's a free game with all the expansion packs.

At least it's breaking a certain pattern in my gaming habits.

I like the Sims 3 more, but that's too good of an offer to pass up.

another free game to add to my entire origin game list of free games

Right? I have BF3, Sims 2, and Peggle.

I like the Sims 3 more
How? You're the one and only I've seen so far and I'm actually serious.

I'm right now in the process of transferring my Steam-bought keys over to Origin. Origin is a lot better than it use to be, and looks like it could be an actually competitive gaming platform in the next few years if they keep up the great support, the free games and discounts and just the general optimisations they keep adding.

Yes, EA does some pretty stupid things every once and again, but credit where credit is due.

I don't mind origin. Sure, its not the best out there, but it really isn't as bad as people perceive it to be.

i think i'll actually be back home in time to get this. i've always wanted to play a proper sims game

origin is not bad. it's actually more responsive than steam.

origin is not bad. it's actually more responsive than steam.
don't start this

i think i'll actually be back home in time to get this. i've always wanted to play a proper sims game

its just entering that code into oriigin and its done. find a comp with it installed. a friends or something

don't start this
Hey its true. Origin is a nicer program than steam and their tech support is MUCH better.

Steam has a stuffton more games though, Ill give them that, and all of my friends use it.