Author Topic: Cubic Castles - A fun VOXEL MMO *NOW ON STEAM*  (Read 12222 times)

Downloading.
I want to build a dark tunnel that channels all around my realm.
Btw, my username is InvisibleName.

little bump
someoen gave me a coupon for 2k cubits
i only have 600 now ;_;

does anyone want a tophat? i like my cowl and robe :D

My ingame name is 1UPBOB

Nice name.
that's the name the game gave me when i started it up

that's the name the game gave me when i started it up
I wonder how long you're going to last with that name before the admins kick you out.

I wonder how long you're going to last with that name before the admins kick you out.
he changed it
its auzman now

This game is cool but slow as hell, and we're not talking performance here. Movement is downright slow.

I really can't enjoy it being this slow.

my name ingame is Auzman. here's a waterfall i made.

This game is cool but slow as hell, and we're not talking performance here. Movement is downright slow.

I really can't enjoy it being this slow.
do you have too much stuff in your inventory?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 11:43:08 PM by auzman466 »

double post because i don't want to constantly edit my previous post.
i added more to my waterfall, and i accidentally made an invisible block.

I couldn't jump while on the block (although you could do a double jump off of it if you jump onto it first), nor could I delete it or put anything on top of it. What happened was, I somehow managed to place a block inside of another one by rapidly clicking (with a block selected) where I wanted to place the block. I'm guessing I was able to place the second block a split second before the first block solidified. When the two blocks were placed inside each other, I was confused, because highlighting it also highlighted the one below it. When I tried deleting the doubled up block, the block and the one below it vanished, but I could still collide with a ghost block. I couldn't highlight it or put a block in the space. Luckily, it became a real block again when I left and rejoined the realm.

Please add me to the OP, my name is The Black Ninja.
This is addicting.

do you have too much stuff in your inventory?
No, I have almost nothing.

Ayxrion is name
:D
You're the guy that gave me clothes.

EDIT: I'm FreeOwn on the game.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 08:40:17 AM by Ownage56 :3 »