Poll

What game should we use for the tournament?

Team Fortress 2
12 (54.5%)
Speedkart
10 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: Steam megathread V.2 ╠═══╣ Post your steam here! ╠═══╣ New News!  (Read 5063 times)

Introduction ╠═══╣ News ╠═══╣ Steam Blocklanders

Introduction
Steam is an internet-based digital distribution, digital rights management, multiplayer, and social networking platform developed by Valve Corporation. Steam provides the user with installation and automatic updating of games on multiple computers, and community features such as friends lists and groups, cloud saving, and in-game voice and chat functionality. The software provides a freely available application programming interface (API) called Steamworks, which developers can use to integrate many of Steam's functions, including networking and matchmaking, in-game achievements, micro-transactions, and support for user-created content through Steam Workshop, into their products
(souce)

News

Midweek Madness - Age of Empires II HD, 75% Off

Save 75% on Age of Empires II HD during this week's Midweek Madness*!

In Age of Empires II: HD Edition, fans of the original game and new players alike will fall in love with the classic Age of Empires II experience. Explore all the original single player campaigns from both Age of Kings and The Conquerors expansion, choose from 18 civilizations spanning over a thousand years of history, and head online to challenge other Steam players in your quest for world domination throughout the ages. Originally developed by Ensemble Studios and re-imagined in high definition by Hidden Path Entertainment, and Skybox Labs, Microsoft Studios is proud to bring Age of Empires II: HD Edition to Steam!

The Daily Deal also includes Age of Empires II: The Forgotten expansion, and Age of Empires III: Complete Collection.

*Offer ends Friday at 10AM Pacific Time

Midweek Madness - Octodad: Dadliest Catch, 66% Off

Save 66% on Octodad: Dadliest Catch during this week's Midweek Madness*!

Octodad: Dadliest Catch is a game about destruction, deception, and fatherhood. The player controls Octodad, a dapper octopus masquerading as a human, as he goes about his life. Octodad's existence is a constant struggle, as he must master mundane tasks with his unwieldy boneless tentacles while simultaneously keeping his cephalopodan nature a secret from his human family.

In this sequel to the splash hit Octodad, our cephaloprotagonist has gotten himself in a bind between his wife’s mounting mistrust, and a disastrous trip to the local aquarium! Are you dad enough to control the titular octopus father as he strives to hide his nautical nature from his family while keeping his tangled tentacles intact?

*Offer ends Friday at 10AM Pacific Time

Steam blocklanders

espio100

Outpact³

blockbuilder1

Doughboy

KoopaScooper

blockguy™

snot2

jonnyman5656

Kochieboy

Flatflyer

Abstath

Jokey365

Ninja Decoy

Masterlegodude

Jubel

Epicduke

AcornCake

Frankie³

seargent227

WaterOre

ZombieDude

Daswiruch

Satan From Wreck-It-Ralph

Zanaran2

SquartleTurtle

mus

Aware

Pngu12970

LeetZero

Scaredhappyguy

Boink!

Niff

duckman1229

Nonnel

Bacon Pancakes

Stick Man

TheArmyGuy

DarkStride

Night_Hawk

Zack

Cool Boi

Crispy_

RedJohn

xbox 360 fan

kidplasma

the hacker

SgtDaemon

Captain Zee

AfterShock

Comatose

Heitmeyer²

SpongeCraft1212

pefu19

go here for a steam banner generator!
Be sure to change the given url from steamsignature.com to your own steam ID!

I know we have a "Recent" steam megathread but I decided to make one with a better OP and one to keep up-to-date.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 06:59:32 AM by espio100 »

Here, have my steam

EDIT: I fixed the link yay
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 05:12:00 AM by blockbuilder1 »

« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 12:05:19 PM by snot2 »

-snip-

I love how perfectly timed this post was. It's like my avy was tipping her hat to you and yours tips her sunglasses back.