Author Topic: Maxx - (witty maxx pun here) (HALLELUJAH)  (Read 6571 times)

I'm talking to everyone having him on their friendlists and getting all this chat stuff.
Like.. why did you have him as a friend anyway?
I didn't have him added. He removed and blocked me on steam and skype

yeah i picked up on that too. its pretty obvious they are using max for some quick super funny troll schemes. max is an idiot fueled by more idiots for entertainment. the skype roostersuckers are at it again
If you would read you'd know these chats aren't from me. They're from Rockinboy2000 and then later, Hodot.

All we need to look for is frequent use of the enter key
Like this for example
It'll basically be super easy to find maxx that way
if i was his enter key i'd file a restraining order

All we need to look for is frequent use of the enter key
Like this for example
It'll basically be super easy to find maxx that way
I'm not sure what's going to be more hilarious, his current identity on BLF or his new identity on Facepunch.

i remember going into a call with maxx like a year, his voice was so squeaky and i remember he removed me from the call cause i kept linking his dramas in the chat lol

no pity or remorse

"muslims a jewbag"

that had to be the funniest and contradictory statement i have read all day today

Wait why is /b/ so bad?

It's just teens looking for their "edgy" status and half of the first page is research. The other quarter is reposted stuff such as "Unpopular Opinion Thread", "YLYL" which are rarely funny, "Rate my X" or "The item next to you is used for X", Steam Begging threads, and "lel deepweb im so edgy guise deep webz" bullstuff that other "edgier than edgy" teens frequent.

In short, /b/ loving sucks. It always has.

Wait why is /b/ so bad?
In short, /b/ loving sucks. It always has.
I'm confused

I'm confused
I meant bad as in unpleasant. People always associate /b/ with terror and being horrible people that could forget up someones life.

They don't do jack stuff.

probably relevant

I assume you'll be killing yourself tonight.

if i was his enter key i'd file a restraining order

lol

Maxx just leave already, no one wants you here.
Your rep is making you even more vonerable to attacks.

Aren't his last posts that say "I might leave" Bannable?

i dont really have a reason to hate him. i was raised to judge when i know a person. i've never really talked to him so idk

Don't cause drama with the wrong kind of people.

Don't cause drama with the wrong kind of people.
???
Is this a threat or something?