Sylvanor ID 118, 378, 775: mass key sharing, buying and reselling

Author Topic: Sylvanor ID 118, 378, 775: mass key sharing, buying and reselling  (Read 18189 times)

A few months ago Sylvanor joined my basketball server under ID 118, I realized that was Armageddon's ID. I asked him why he had it and he told me he bought it off Armageddon and is trying to resell it. When I asked how much he said he had offers upwards of $800 and he was planning on selling it for $400. The past few days I've looked further into this and found that Sylvanor has bought and sold keys to users such as Pass, Diggy and Armageddon. Below is a substantial amount of evidence including PMs and Steam conversations involving the issue.

Known IDs being shared/bought/sold:
118, 378, 775 and possibly many others

Sorry buddy but this had to be done.

here is proof of a $10 transaction from sylvanor's paypal to mine.

DEATH BOOM CRASH HUMANITY VANISHES OH GOD

DEATH BOOM CRASH HUMANITY VANISHES OH GOD

OCTOPUSSES BECOME THE NEW SENTIENT SPECIES!
THE HORROR!

Black market bust initiated, serious stuff about to go down.

MORE OT: seriously have no opinion on this, never met Sylvanor personally, but for shame for selling keys.
For SHAME.

Sylvanor is a snake in the grass

/support

So what's the problem?

So selling and buying keys is bad now? When did that rule take effect?
The only shady business is shaking Pass down for that 10$.

So what's the problem?

Can you read?

Just read the title, it's like the best summary if you cant read the whole first post.

So selling and buying keys is bad now? When did that rule take effect?
Theyre being distributed between multiple people. Key sharing has never been allowed.

i offered pass 10$ to thanks him about the key. After all, pass told me about it, heh. He bought id 380 from ministry and i got id 378 from the same person. If my key is disabled, ill be sad, but pass will be sad with me. "Together we will be sad"

Can you read?

Just read the title, it's like the best summary if you cant read the whole first post.

And nothing in it is really bad. People sell, share and buy keys all the damn time. Baddy doesn't like hearing about it though.

I suppose this is a weak attempt to get some keys revoked. Prolly' cause you don't like guys involved.
Typical.

And nothing in it is really bad. People sell, share and buy keys all the damn time. Baddy doesn't like hearing about it though.
I suppose this is a weak attempt to get some keys revoked. Prolly' cause you don't like guys involved.
Typical.
Key sharing, selling and buying is still against the rules if it isn't from an official seller. It doesn't matter whose involved.

are people that desperate to seem old?? its like buying a 2k ID, its really easy to pick out who want attention.

Selling/Sharing

Just gonna leave that here...