Author Topic: i start high schools today :c  (Read 3160 times)

Find the biggest motherforgeter in the school and knock his loving head.

It's the only way.
worked for me.

I'd just like to say that high school was the best time of my life thus far. That part of my life is the part I miss the most. If I could go back to freshman year and do it all again, I would.

You probably won't understand until around senior year or after you graduate.

I'd just like to say that high school was the best time of my life thus far. That part of my life is the part I miss the most. If I could go back to freshman year and do it all again, I would.

You probably won't understand until around senior year or after you graduate.
i hear college is way less social than highschool, but you bang more chicks

It's real simple: don't talk to anyone, don't look at anyone, don't go anywhere, don't sit down, don't raise your hand, don't go to the bathroom, don't get noticed, don't choose the wrong locker, don't study, and don't do homework.

Both high school and college are 100% what you make of it. For example I hated high school until mid junior year when I started being social and outgoing, Senior year was amazing and I would love to repeat it. I made some irreplaceable friendships and bonds in high school too.

Also don't throw your social life away in high school its just as important as keeping grades up

i hear college is way less social than highschool, but you bang more chicks
Different sort of social. Less like, "Hey it's everybody I am hanging out with all of them." More like, "Hey I live with these people and get along really well with these people. I have known them for a few months but we go to movies, go on road trips and adventures, and hang out all the time."

Befriend the upperclassmen. We don't bite.

I hopefully only have one semester of high school left.

you learn to hate everybody

i start some time in august, like the 20th

It's real simple: don't talk to anyone, don't look at anyone, don't go anywhere, don't sit down, don't raise your hand, don't go to the bathroom, don't get noticed, don't choose the wrong locker, don't study, and don't do homework.
It's not prison. Sheesh.

I take that the OP didn't go to junior high and instead went to an elementary school that had a 7th and 8th grade? No worries, things are different now and big changes have been made to your life. However in a few months you will be settled in.

wth I thought op was older, wow.

don't worry too much, thanks to all of the soccer moms trying to pussify everything fights almost never happen.

its kinda like highschool is on tv. cept the students arent all 19yo