Author Topic: i start high schools today :c  (Read 3166 times)

I'd just like to say that high school was the best time of my life thus far. That part of my life is the part I miss the most. If I could go back to freshman year and do it all again, I would.

You probably won't understand until around senior year or after you graduate.
This, senior year was like the best time of my life.
Also spent half the year blazed af.

You started multiple High Schools?

Damn son, have fun.

My advice:
-Get a 4.0 (not as hard as working as a plumber for 40 years)
-Do clubs and stuff so that your resumes and college applications don't appear as dry as you actually are
-'High School drama' is fiction. Hang out with friendly people who share your interests and you will be fine.
-Do your homework because it is probably 10-15% of your grade
I wouldn't worry 2 much about a 4.0 (you'll be a plumber anyway), but fer sure get at least 3.5 so yall dont look like a big ol dumbo. Also, do yer forgetin homework like Seventh said, or at least read the syllabus so we don't get a "i'm failing X" topic because you slacked and homework was 50% of the grade lol. Clubs r 4 nerdos tho :-)

Since everyone seems to be chiming in about le secondarie school days here, I don't have any particular fondness for it. Some stuff was fun, some stuff was stupid garbage, and I forgetin' hate waking up before 9am. Def. wasn't the best time of my life though.

Might have gotten an A in Adv. Physics if my mom used a normal grading system, but she completely eliminated "pluses"; therefore, A is the highest I can get.
welcom 2 the real world.

holy stuff i feel old

okey, i forgot to give an update of wat happened yesterdays, and i dont have much time since i have to go back again ;-;

8 classes, ends at 4:00 PM, each class 46 minutes long, 5 minute transition

digital and interactive media teacher: looks like it will be fun, teaches us about photoshop, illustrator, after effects, etc.

P/AP Eng 1 A: regular teacher, working for almost 20~ years i think?

W Geography: i miss my old history teacher, he was awesome, would let us use our phones in class, listen to music while he was teaching, everything ^^. this teacher, oh well back to regular teachers :(

Pract Wr Sk A: i honestly forogt what it stands for, but yea the teacher is basically same as english teacher, except alot more writing

guitar 1: some rude kid raised his hand and asked why the guitar teacher had only 2 fingers on right hand, he said personal reasons. we all glared at him. but yea guitar might be fun, first music class

P/AP algebra 1: at the start of class, i saw kool kid pull out his phone while we were still transitioning to play it, then put it back in when teacher came in. she said if anyone thinks they are in the wrong class, let me- and then kool kid blatantly stood up, and left the room, no words said. everyone else laughed, the teacher said, oh well he must not be a freshman, because they don't do that. o.0

P/AP biology: the teacher, omfg, she said she has these little things like "easter eggs", where one time she had the whole 9 weeks quiz, and answer key, fully answered (basically a cheat sheet) on her site, and the only way to access it was by clicking a period in one of her sentences. she also had on the whiteboard one time "all the answers to the quiz are A" for people who did not miss the tardy bell. i better be early to class :O

soccer 1: help me, why did i choose this class ;-;. sports is just not my thing

sorry for rush-typing, still nervous on the SECOND day x_x

we have 4 blocks. each is approx hour, 3rd block is longest. we have a, b, c, and d lunch. i was a and c last semester.

W Geography: i miss my old history teacher, he was awesome, would let us use our phones in class, listen to music while he was teaching, everything ^^. this teacher, oh well back to regular teachers :(
good, sounds like old teach was far too lenient.

what the hell why do you people start so early. I thougth late august was early.
I'm starting august 4th.

Freshman year I was out of town and missed orientation and never received my schedule in the mail either. I came to school early on the first day and wandered around like a putz for awhile.

I start September 3rd get on my level skrubs

why does that make you feel old

i thought forumers like nal and op were older than me and a higher grade.