Cohort - Soviet City n Mancave

Author Topic: Cohort - Soviet City n Mancave  (Read 82796 times)

My god. The potential.
1 million bricks?

That's like taking Utopia city and multiplying it by 4.

Are you doing that like this.

lmao noh
its custom bricks that are weirdly sized but made for my houses (like 13x2 plates or 18x4)

Restarted dvp of Utopia City v2.0 :3<

- 100 new buidings
- 20 new skyscrapers
- 150 interiors
- subway
- mountain
- forest
- large fields
- highway
- train
- 2nd airport
- 2nd island

Estimated time: 2 Years.
Edit: kmabelesscuzcrashalltimelélz
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 08:49:45 AM by Sylvanor »

Let the merge of Seautopiatle begin

Estimated time: 2 Years.
Edit: kmabelesscuzcrashalltimelélz
°д°

Im redesigning all roads :D

Can you add more player slots to the server?

Too much "the wall". The hammers opress us all.

For those Cohorts not noticing.. I post here now.. Badspot himself opened up the Seattle topic: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=220182.345 le necro

We are making Seattle bigger n badder. Those of you that is not familiar with Seattle, it is Syl's and I's first mega build. The first giant city hitting the bricklimit. Before Utopia. IT WILL NOW GROW BIGGA!

I expect all Cohorts to participate and show up on the server. I'll keep in touch with Syl to see that you are occupied on the server. Those not even replying to this message in next days will be terminated. Have a good day.

For those Cohorts not noticing.. I post here now.. Badspot himself opened up the Seattle topic: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=220182.345 le necro

We are making Seattle bigger n badder. Those of you that is not familiar with Seattle, it is Syl's and I's first mega build. The first giant city hitting the bricklimit. Before Utopia. IT WILL NOW GROW BIGGA!

I expect all Cohorts to participate and show up on the server. I'll keep in touch with Syl to see that you are occupied on the server. Those not even replying to this message in next days will be terminated. Have a good day.

Ah, so are we expanding Utopia, Seattle, or both?

In any case though, this is exciting.

Only BlockoSeattle; Utopia is an island, i decided it was done