Cohort - Soviet City n Mancave

Author Topic: Cohort - Soviet City n Mancave  (Read 82782 times)

*stares at fancy private addons*

I reached a point where i load around 496000 bricks and always randomly crash after a certain amount of time "bl has stopped working".
Blockland uses around 1925mb of ram, and none of my computer hardware reach his limit. I dont know what to do.
Checking for console logs doesnt help.
I have sent a message to Badspot, maybe he will help me, maybe not.

If the problem can't be solved, i will have to stop working on the city, forever.

Mmh. I will work on the Laboratories Map until this problem is solved in any ways.
Edit pls: I decided to integrate Eole Island props into the Labs map. Because why not?

Sylv, send me a current save of the city. I'll try and run it to see if I can replicate the issue.
If worst comes to worst I could host the building server for you when needed.

I want to play a good cityrp plz

started to go on bl, syls server not up.. and I'm playing like the idiot I am on Summet's cityrpg. its stuff help
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 06:34:35 AM by Ladle »

my server is up bro :P
Also there is no good cities rp. i dont want to make one because all mods suck
also summet map is pretty stuff!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 08:55:58 AM by Sylvanor »

i tried to play this server today, it was all laggy and i made a nice house, then, it crashed. Best administration ever! gg

Im almost done with my largest Hatmod - Hatpack ever.
Take a look, all the hats are documented so far in p3d.in.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=279662.0

Mr.Nobody, you know thoses are epic! i will load them in the server once done!!

I just hope that this doesn't push data lock limits too far...
Trying to tape it off past 50 hats.

I'd use the mario kart power-up box add-on that's on the cohort website if it was finished!

My fellow Cohorts,

I guess my inactivity since I returned from the army has been fairly evident. Got some little bits done with the city, but honestly I haven't felt much like BL lately. Been busy studying and running an e-government in a city on a minecraft server (reddit.com/r/mtaugusta, check it out :D).

I've some good (loving fantastic) personal news, which is fairly relevant to my love for building. I've been given an offer to study architecture at a technical university, in one of the (literally) top 5 bachelor programmes in the world. A long-time dream of mine is coming true bit by bit. If everything goes well, in a few years I'll be a *professional* architect! :D

It's a crazy world we live in, where a computer game and it's community can affect our lives in such a massive way. My time on BL got me convinced that architecture is the way forward for me, and getting to work with you guys and associate with various other top-class builders of Blockland (and to become one, if I may say so myself) was amazing. Thank you.

I'm reluctant to say that I'm leaving the clan – I don't think the clan will ever leave me. (even used my Cohort membership on my CV for the uni, lol!) I'll leave it at Sylv's and Slev's discretion to figure out what to do with my name on the list.

My love for building design hasn't disappeared anywhere – I just don't feel like pouring it into Blockland right now. Probably some day I'll be back in full, but as for when that might happen, I don't know. (I'll be getting a kick-ass laptop within a couple of months, so maybe working shaders will tempt me enough... lmao)

I might pop on infrequently to see how things are doing, but don't expect to see me around much. If any of you want/need to contact me, hit me up on /u/Ladezkik on reddit – I'm not on steam much these days.

Cohort #9 signing out ... for the time being.

Thats actually pretty damn neat, ladezkik!
Hope everything turns out well in the end.

Good luck. Give 'em hell.