Author Topic: Cohort - Soviet City n Mancave  (Read 82650 times)

Welcome to Tally! :3
also: More of the Site 1: labs are installed in some old 1956 abandoned power plant. this is the oldest part of the facility. (1946 area exist, but its a secret :P)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 05:22:58 PM by Sylvanor »

Tally where ya been!?

Away, I still am away just using a library for internet.

Welcome to Tally! :3

Thanks! :D Looking forward to building with everybody in a week when I am back home!

Hey babes, just popping in to give a little update on myself now that I've a weekend off :)

I've been having a hell of a time, in every sense of the word. Training is a of fun most of the time, but moving about in full combat gear in summer heat is not. Hygiene is a borderline nightmare with 5 clean shirts a week, since it only takes an hour to sweat one completely wet. To give a sense of how much I've been sweating, I drink about 4 liters of fluid daily, and take a piss once a day. xd

I'm being trained as an MP, and the training is pretty intense, so this is only my third weekend off since I begun early last month. Free evenings are also damn rare. Don't expect to see me around much.

Oh, and tear gas is some really horrible stuff. I recommend trying it.

Previous thread locked.

dat life. Hopefully in france its not an obligation! good luck with it friend, if you can play a bit bl, i pmd you the server password! WB anway!!

GO Ladez, pin a cohort badge on your uniform :3

The church, it is so tiny!

is that a miniature of barnabas's seaside town?

Nah, just me jamming around that mini cathedral I made.

if cohort ever makes another huge city, I'd suggest using modterrain for the roads because it's a lot less glitchy to drive on, and would probably lower your brickcount. hey maybe you could even use modterrain for the buildings. imagine how large a city you could make like that. twice, maybe triple the size of utopia?

hey maybe you could even use modterrain for the buildings.

While most buildings are regular bricks, there are multiple buildings and structures that use mostly modter in Utopia, especially the industrial buildings.

Test Chamber 1 done :3

Are the walls supposed to look so, uh, bad?
Also, get some lighting in there, yeesh.

It's a lab, don't expect it to be furnished

It's a lab that doesn't have lights? Yeah, that sounds pretty conducive to science.