Author Topic: Cohort - Soviet City n Mancave  (Read 80343 times)

Sorry Sir. I forgot to add a light.

If you mean the use of wall panelling I think it adds to the build. Y u say bad..

Remember people :P Before shadows and shaders :3
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 05:16:34 PM by Sylvanor »

« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 08:09:26 AM by DancesForGoblins »

I will need .ogg sound files soon of the labs environement. Anyone could help with this?

Hey guys, I'm sorry for being inactive and I def want to be back in the clan, I'll show up to help soon! Also i just found out today that I can host, so if need be I can do some of that!

Edit:

Here is some pics of my most recent project, just to show that I haven't turned into a stuff builder:

« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 06:13:35 PM by Lordy Lord »

damn this is high stuff!

JK welcome back!happy to see you :P

Hey guys, I'm sorry for being inactive and I def want to be back in the clan, I'll show up to help soon! Also i just found out today that I can host, so if need be I can do some of that!

damn...

So I've been inactive for some time because I've had internet problems. That time was extended due to me being in a traffic accident.. and problematic relationships.

Hi Lordy, adding you asap. Please step by at the Labs server. (if it's still up idk) You got the pass?

Hope you're feeling better! And yeah, if someone could PM me the password hat would be great. Also what downloads allow you to set auto admins and the welcome message for servers? Now that I can host I need more stuff like that, and help would be appreciated!.

Hope you're feeling better! And yeah, if someone could PM me the password hat would be great. Also what downloads allow you to set auto admins and the welcome message for servers? Now that I can host I need more stuff like that, and help would be appreciated!.

RTB

What about RTB? The one daprog owe? Lol.