Author Topic: Grr Ghur- Map stealer  (Read 2286 times)

iirc making a build using only private brickpacks nets you some pretty bad rep with badspot
He wasn't saying to use private packs, he was saying to just use non-default ones.
That would deter people from wanting to mess with it due to how many bricks he'd have to get.

Listen up noobs, saving is here to stay.  If you can't handle someone else playing with your build, grow the hell up.

If you start doing gay stuff to break my game, I'm going to start banning you from the master server.  This is a war you don't want to start because I'm the only one with nukes.

Even if you managed to break saving, I can guarantee that if I can see the bricks on your server I can put them into a .bls save. I won't have any events, but I'll still have the colorset and bricks, which is all I need to reload the basic save elsewhere. You can't stop this for the same reason that DRM fundamentally doesn't work: You're trying to give me information without giving me that information. It's literally impossible.

for once, even if someone claims credit, in most cases it's easy to prove that it wasn't made by the 'stealer'. If it isn't, then you are doing it wrong. Just hide your name and/or BL_ID everywhere in form of print bricks, events and stuff like that (make sure you use default bricks and events)

second, if someone 'steals' your build, then that means they find that build good enough to attempt to claim it. You should take it as praise, because in reality, it is.