Frankie - Breaks all the rules, free kills, and mocks players. BLID: 13843

Author Topic: Frankie - Breaks all the rules, free kills, and mocks players. BLID: 13843  (Read 3271 times)

While i was playing on Kreon's Community Role play, this jerk-off hit me with his car (breaking the law), and drove off. When i went to report it to the cops, he threw a chemical grenade into the police station, killing me and Kreon. breaking 2 laws and 1 rule. He then proceeded to mock me, with the phrase "sue me." in OOC chat. Worse part, Kreon will not take care of him. I do not recommend giving him admin.

You have some valid points, but
I do not recommend giving him admin.
what's the deal with this? Was he admin or something on the server?

for some reason i laughed

this jerk-off hit me with his car (breaking the law), and drove off.
this was actually an accident, and i didnt really didnt feel like typing, and i apologize for not explaining that
When i went to report it to the cops, he threw a chemical grenade into the police station, killing me and Kreon.
i was actually trying to kill kreon, didnt even know you were in there, honestly
He then proceeded to mock me, with the phrase "sue me.

because you wouldn't shut up about what a bad admin i was

(plus like 10 minutes more of this)
Kreon will not take care of him
whats there to take care of, exactly?

in addition to the others, here's one of you "accidently" trying to kill me with the hammer

this was actually an accident, and i didn't really didn't feel like typing, and i apologize for not explaining that i was actually trying to kill kreon, didn't even know you were in there, honestly because you wouldn't shut up about what a bad admin i was
-snip-
(plus like 10 minutes more of this)whats there to take care of, exactly?

in addition to the others, here's one of you "accidently" trying to kill me with the hammer
-snip-
The majority of servers on blockland have hammer damage moderated with a mod, i honestly thought this server had that. You didn't even bother to point that out when i started my rant, and kreon was ignoring me.

The majority of servers on blockland have hammer damage moderated with a mod, i honestly thought this server had that.
well why would you even try hitting someone with a hammer anyway

The majority of servers on blockland have hammer damage moderated with a mod, i honestly thought this server had that. You didn't even bother to point that out when i started my rant, and kreon was ignoring me.
how? you didnt see the multiple other deaths with a hammer icon?

support erryday

that guy needs to learn how to reason

Frankie is cool, Also you've been a richard on other servers OP

14101 isn't my ID.....