Author Topic: [dB] dotBlock Studios - "Set the world ablaze!"  (Read 18545 times)

also mein is now head of structure because of immense help to gallery. sorry badger

rood

The chess looking one is my favorite, nicely done
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 09:05:53 PM by Camel »

Finish watching the soccer game
Go onto Blockland
See clan server but ping is ---
Try to join anyway
Can't join
Realize you logged on the second they shut down

Finish watching the soccer game
Go onto Blockland
See clan server but ping is ---
Try to join anyway
Can't join
Realize you logged on the second they shut down
sorry man, here, friend me on steam so i can chat you

TheEnigmaticTherapist

sorry man, here, friend me on steam so i can chat you

TheEnigmaticTherapist
I am in the group and sent a friend request.

can i just tell you that your website hurts to look at

might want to check that out

provide useful input

for now it's sort of a placeholder

I notice the logo on the site looked a little fuzzy, so I made a vector for you all. As well as a large .png export of the vector. It is slightly different than the original. Because I can't post .svg files on the forum it is saved as .svg.txt. You know what to do.

I had started making a vector of it. but it was super tedious so I stopped. thank you for doing it! I'll replace it with the svg in a sec

done! http://dotblock.foxscotch.us/
I think camel is the only person who even knows it's planned, but I'll add the section for photos later. this was quick and easy but that'll take a while, and I've got some other stuff to do. I might get to it tonight
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 03:20:53 PM by Foxscotch »

So are we going to keep Furdle's colorset? I feel like if we want to decide/create the colorset to use, now is the time.

Doomonkey and Camera have created some real cool brick paintings, some of them original and some of them reproductions of famous art pieces! see if you can find em all

Doomonkey and Camera have created some real cool brick paintings, some of them original and some of them reproductions of famous art pieces! see if you can find em all

snip

first is original and the rest are reproductions (mona lisa, starry night, the great wave off kanagawa, and composition II in red, blue, and yellow)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 06:41:53 PM by RedJohn »