[dB] dotBlock Studios - "Set the world ablaze!"

Author Topic: [dB] dotBlock Studios - "Set the world ablaze!"  (Read 18531 times)

i like how he acknowledges it's unjust

Furdle is the one providing the clan server. While the ban may have been unjust, there's nothing really able to be done about it other than moving servers.
I guess this is a case of ''it's my server I can do what I want'', great administrating.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 07:13:44 PM by Twerky »

Yeah, that definitely shouldn't be allowed, lol.

In my two days of being in this clan I've realised its not for me.
I'm better suited in SPO. I've enjoyed working with you guys and I hope you the best for the future, and hopefully I'll be able to work with a few of you guys too.
Its nothing personal, its just how its run.
Oh, and I'll be needing the server back too, but I've made sure a few of the members have saved.

I want to leave on a good note.

volunteering for new host

I've enjoyed working with you guys
all you did was make a basic flowerbed for the gallery lol

I wonder how long Pass is going to last, just a matter of time now.

I wonder how long Pass is going to last, just a matter of time now.
Why do you associate my actions as the same of Furdle's?
You're clearly trying to pick a fight. Take it to drama.

you guys really are pretty much the same guy though
i actually constantly confuse the two of you; no real clue why

you guys really are pretty much the same guy though
i actually constantly confuse the two of you; no real clue why
Furdle and I have a lot of similarities, yes. That is why we are able to work together so well. However, in a lot of ways I do not act like Furdle. For one, I would not have banned Twente from the server like that. I don't want to start anything, so if you want to further discuss this, take it to another topic or to PMs. This topic is for dB discussion, not for Pass and Furdle contrast/comparison.

Furdle and I have a lot of similarities, yes. That is why we are able to work together so well. However, in a lot of ways I do not act like Furdle. For one, I would not have banned Twente from the server like that. I don't want to start anything, so if you want to further discuss this, take it to another topic or to PMs. This topic is for dB discussion, not for Pass and Furdle contrast/comparison.

Are you staying?

well

uh

my aunt's play was real nice.

well

uh

my aunt's play was real nice.
That's good. We built elevator and stairs.