Author Topic: Argentina is defaulting tomorrow - Economy bullstuff probably nobody cares about  (Read 1437 times)

defaulting isnt nearly as bad as the us's upcoming crash lol

you won't feel bad if you see Zimbabwe's inflation
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 07:43:26 PM by Maxwell. »

Does this mean the rest of the world sends in repo-men to take away your TVs and cars and things?

hey we have to act like nothing's wrong >:(

holy stuff i feel bad for you. arm yourself with a glock and lock yourself in le house when the riots start.
Why specifically a glock?

because that's totally going to happen.

ot;
defaulting as a country really isn't too terrible of a thing.  sure it forgets over any investors that had their money invested, but considering argentina did this same exact thing what, 15 years ago?  they we're pretty stupid to invest anything anyways.

Why specifically a glock?
because then you can buy glock brand glockazines and glockstocks

welp, guess you have to learn how to live on minimal stuff for a while

or move out

what the forget does this have to do with anything
you guys are next...

f3d you have to evacuate to america where there's people who get pissed off over everything

you guys are next...
i still dont get it
what does our default have to do with an invasion the us did to panama to "combat drug trafficking"

i still dont get it
what does our default have to do with an invasion the us did to panama to "combat drug trafficking"
does america really need a reason.

does america really need a reason.
if they do invade for NO reason, like, they flat out say "free land", they should prepare for a massive load of riots from hispanic communities, many countries cutting all ties with the US, expulsion from the UN, many countries [ESPECIALLY Bolivia] backing argentina, mass high-level government assasinations, and much more

that's why the US should have a reason[even if it's half-assed and false]