Is Alienware a joke?

Author Topic: Is Alienware a joke?  (Read 2349 times)

I have the X51, its pretty nice no game lag/runs silent/good components/awesome features.

I see a lot of people say it sucks, but they have decent desktops, the laptops are garbage though.

So the question, why dont you like Alienware?

I bought an Alienware so I could smuggle it through Australian customs/border protection in my hand luggage.

I thought people jumped onto the Alienware hate train because the company was bought out by Dell or something idr

dont they overheat like hell

I see a lot of people say it sucks, but they have decent desktops, the laptops are garbage though.
Alienware sucks because their computers are vastly overpriced. You're paying 250% more to have something in a fancy case that you could probably buy on the market for $50

The cases are awful and the computers prey on gamers who don't know anything about computers.

Also Dell

Overglorified stock computers being marketed up 300x their real price

My Mx11 overheats a LOT.
But it runs quite smoothly. I bought it on eBay for about 700$. It wasn't AS overpriced as it is on the website.
Thank god eBay is real

My Mx11 overheats a LOT.
But it runs quite smoothly. I bought it on eBay for about 700$. It wasn't AS overpriced as it is on the website.
Thank god eBay is real
whats the specs

The cases are awful and the computers prey on gamers who don't know anything about computers.

Also Dell
get a load of this guy

i use to play xbox live quite a bit
99% of the players who said they owned a gaming computer said it was an alienware
its just the beats of computers

Alienware sucks because their computers are vastly overpriced. You're paying 250% more to have something in a fancy case that you could probably buy on the market for $50
is this a joke? the desktops have great hardware, but its not worth 1000. the auora is though