African Ebola coming to U.S.

Author Topic: African Ebola coming to U.S.  (Read 5207 times)

We have to ban all flights going to and from Central Africa, that is the only way to stop this.
the cdc raised the flight warning to level 3, only essential flights allowed (for peace corps and related agencies).

doubt it, the reason why ebola is a problem in africa is bad containment and lower living conditions, both of which are very rare in the us

the cdc raised the flight warning to level 3, only essential flights allowed (for peace corps and related agencies).
who the forget wants to go to africa anyways

isn't it just spread through fluids?

first off, what the hell is Ebola

Ebola is one of the deadliest diseases you can catch in the world, that's all i'm gonna say.

Ebola spreads poorly enough that it's not something to really worry about in more developed countries

who the forget wants to go to africa anyways

Africa has nice luxury areas, but most of it is poor. Just saying

In a developed country like the U.S. I doubt it's going to get anywhere given that there's basically medicine anywhere if you don't live all the way out in the countryside.

Africa has nice luxury areas, but most of it is poor. Just saying
id rather visit a safer more developed and interesting place like the UK or Japan

Apparently they believe eating onions cures the disease.

omnomnom

Ebola is one of the deadliest diseases you can catch in the world, that's all i'm gonna say.
also very contagious
id rather visit a safer more developed and interesting place like the UK or Japan
ok, some people have differences of what they like and want to do?

okay well I didn't know everyone does what you would do.

this is why wario doesnt have ebola