Author Topic: parents just bought netflix... but. Updates. dad wont talk to me  (Read 3104 times)

ok. so my parents just bought netflix and put it on the wii cos they finally realized how much they needed it. so we've been watching movies and TV shows all day and finally its like midnight we turn it off and head for bed. but my dad grabbed all the wii remotes and grabbed his car keys. i asked him what he was doing and he said he was going to hide the remotes in his car cos he doesnt want me or my brother to watch "bad" movies...

YOUVE GOT TO BE loving stuffTING ME

i asked him what he ment by bad and he said... and these are the words right from his mouth "That inappropriate stuff"

i literally dropped my mouth. i told him "if i wanted to see half naked girls i would just go on redtube and watch lesbians forget each other all day" and he said back "but you dont watch research" *GhostStar Facepalms
Then why the loving hell are you afraid i will watch "bad" movies

he hid the remotes anyways.

Like loving seriously. they have no problem giving me access to the internet where i could literally find a thousand times more "inappropriate" stuff but they dont want me to have access to netflix.
ive showed them how they can see what has been viewed on the netflix account but they said "well that wont make you unsee what you saw"

my god. this will take awhile but im sure in a few weeks i will be able to knock some reason into them. pls pray to based badspot that it doesnt take too long

updates
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=263828.msg7746077#msg7746077
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 10:46:04 PM by Starkiller »

Are your parents religion?

is there even anything that bad on netflix
like. I know there's the movie Zack and Miri Make a researcho. but that's a comedy

like. I know there's the movie Zack and Miri Make a researcho. but that's a comedy
they saw the tv show "orange is the new black" and flipped their stuff

I don't think there's any researcho in it :c

I started watching that kind of stuff when I was 11. Why would your parents be so concerned?

Megan is Missing is also on Netflix, but I don't count that as "bad stuff" due to it being utter stuff.

they saw the tv show "orange is the new black" and flipped their stuff
oh ya. there's lesbo love in that one. dunno how explicit it is though
maybe they think youll turn into a lesbian if you watch that

I started watching that kind of stuff when I was 11. Why would your parents be so concerned?
christian

im pretty sure there is an account system where they can monitor what you watch and you'd have to use your own account

im pretty sure there is an account system where they can monitor what you watch and you'd have to use your own account
tell me how to do dis

christian
The red letters represent Satan himself dontyouknow?

tell me how to do dis
go to netflix.com and sign in and this should be the first thing you see

My parents are Christian but they don't do stupid stuff like this lol