Gravity - SPOILERS.

Poll

Did you like it?

Yeah.
It was okay.
No.
I haven't seen it yet.
I'm not sure what to think of it yet.

Author Topic: Gravity - SPOILERS.  (Read 2477 times)

Or she died and the landing was just a illusion
no this type of stupid fan theory stuff is dumb, they wouldnt make a movie where half of it is just "oh shes just dreaming this part and she is really dead" that is dumb and there would be no reason to do that.

no this type of stupid fan theory stuff is dumb, they wouldnt make a movie where half of it is just "oh shes just dreaming this part and she is really dead" that is dumb and there would be no reason to do that.
i think if protagonists died in 50% of movies it would be a lot better because it'd be super tense when you are wondering if they will succeed or not

i thought it was stupid. i didnt like sandra in it and i think any other actor would have done just fine if not better than she did.
the story was way to loving simple. they used zero imagination when they made this movie.

some of the physics in the film were unrealistic (maybe not, im not a rocket scientist)
and 99% of the movie was filler

the movie is about rebirth

im pretty sure she landed near the coast and swam there

or woke up there after passing out

i dont exactly remember but i know she didnt immediately land on land

i thought it was stupid. i didnt like sandra in it and i think any other actor would have done just fine if not better than she did.
excuse u
i dont exactly remember but i know she didnt immediately land on land
she definitely would've died if that happened
it looked like she landed in a lake. I guess it was deep enough to compensate for the speed

excuse ushe definitely would've died if that happened
it looked like she landed in a lake. I guess it was deep enough to compensate for the speed
parachutes, silly.

parachutes, silly.
yeah
they're still heavy, though. it's not like a person using a parachute

and the lake might be bigger than I'm thinking but iirc she landed mighty close to the land. that's a little too coincidency imo

it's almost entirely impossible for us to not notice something falling from orbit. especially if we expected it to be happening soon
If any of you actually watched the movie you would realize it was a Russian Anti-Sattelite Missile that caused kessler syndrome.

If any of you actually watched the movie you would realize it was a Russian Anti-Sattelite Missile that caused kessler syndrome.
are you talking to me? orr like. adding on to what I said

are you talking to me? orr like. adding on to what I said
Talking to you and everything else that was confused about this part. You said it was something falling from orbit, but it was actually a Russian anti sat missile.

Talking to you. You said it was something falling from orbit, but it was actually a Russian anti sat missile.
right... but we're talking about the shenzhou capsule that sandra bullock was in. which was falling from orbit

right... but we're talking about the shenzhou capsule that sandra bullock was in. which was falling from orbit
Oh. I thought you guys were talking about the satellite that caused the debris field. My bad.

yeah okay because that makes sense. There is a reason they land in the ocean

The Soyuz doesn't land in the ocean, it lands in kazakhstan. It wasn't built for water.