Author Topic: Auto Port Forwarding System (God yes)  (Read 1786 times)

Auto Port Forwarding System should be made to be able to start a server and if you have upnp on it will auto port forward (on both steam and regular) (do regular first :D) your game so you don't have the hassle of having to port forward. (please do this baddy I can't port forward)

I don't think Blockland can do this automatically.

Or maybe it could with some engine code magic (i guess you could possibly do some butt with the router page in c++ but that'd be a nightmare on its own i'm sure lol), but that'd be pretty invasive.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 01:06:18 AM by otto-san »

Nice idea Otto Wow I mean yea it would be hard to do but not for badspot.

This is literally exactly what UPnP does.

Portify I've had upnp on but it still doesn't do it badspot must of screwed up

badspot didn't make upnp mate

Does your router have UPnP enabled?

Well upnp is crap cuz there should be like a client he could develop to set it up manually (Takes time but it does good) and auto (may go slow)

Well upnp is crap cuz there should be like a client he could develop to set it up manually (Takes time but it does good) and auto (may go slow)
it would be at least ten times as much work for him to code something like that as it would be for you to just open your router settings and enable UPnP
btw it is enabled
are you able to host a server? if you are, then what's the issue? if you aren't, then that probably means it actually isn't enabled
and how can you not port forward exactly?

there should be like a client he could develop to set it up manually (Takes time but it does good)

This is called your router's administration page (usually 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1).

and auto (may go slow).

This is called UPnP.

badspot didn't make upnp mate
That's just what the government wants you to think. Badspot is actually one of the highest ranked members of the Illuminati. UPnP is a mind control device.

Well heres wt I did I've tried port forward and triggering heres a triggering image

Try changing the service type to UDP. Make sure your internal IP is always 192.168.1.2.

kk trying it but port try testing my server and join my user:FarawayWindelton