Phanto/Mustang

Author Topic: Phanto/Mustang  (Read 5823 times)

Phanto, the guy making the fallout weapons, just sent me this on steam.

The hell. He basically wanted to discretely skid by asking me for BLHack.dll

watch out for this boi

/support
Someone seriously trying to "Discretely" ask you to give him BLHack.dll is stupidity

you couldn't hash this out with him in pm? you just had to straight to making a thread? lol

omg hes going to hack us, run for ur lives mlg kids!!!

Im amazed he asked you...

Oh well i'm forgeted. No point hiding it.
I just got word that you're one of the 'good guys' so I guess my ban is eminent.
It was a nice use of 10$ Anyways

I'll release my fallout weapons pack update when I get a new key.

Im amazed he asked you...
yeah it wouldve been easier to ask you

at least he didn't ask for the other dll, phew

On a happier note, there's really no proof of me hacking at the moment, so I do have some defense.

yeah it wouldve been easier to ask you
LOL
I loving love this community.

at least he didn't ask for the other dll, phew
What other dll

On a happier note, there's really no proof of me hacking at the moment, so I do have some defense.
if someone uncovers a bank robbing group you have ready and its obvious you were planning to rob a bank but you've never robbed a bank before that doesnt give them less of a reason to arrest you

What other dll

He has a dll that crashes servers.

Not really surprising.

But there is evidence of you planning to get your hands on it. Same thing.

I have no say in this, but just my two cents, picture proof of you asking for the hacks, and admitting to it, (intention to hack included), makes this argument moot.