Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, General Information  (Read 342283 times)

i dont see how someone would drop a tank

A little camera roll tank? Small enough to fall out of something if you weren't paying attention. A bag, pocket, etc. Not really out of the question.

I don't have papers or a bowl :c

Anyone know anything about Hydrocodone BT-Ibuprofen TBTEV? My friend was prescribed some a while back but only took a few pills, so he gave them to me. The pills have the number 5161 on them. I'd like to know if they're worth taking.

Informal pharmacist here. Vicodin is hydrocodone and acetaminophen. Acetaminophen is Tylenol. You have hydrocodone and ibuprofen. Ibuprofen is Advil. So, the difference between them is that one has tylenol with it and one has advil with it. 5161s are 7.5/200. You said you took 30mg? So, that's 4 of them. 4x200 = 800mg ibuprofen. That's the maximum you can take in one dose under a prescription for it. You said you're doing 45 tonight which means 6 pills, 1200mg. You're going to damage your liver like that. 1200mg is more than I would ever recommend in one dose for ibuprofen, but it's not going to fry your liver in one go. If you're going to be doing that much hydrocodone in the future, read up on cold water extraction.

"smokings bad for you you know" - blails

Informal pharmacist here. Vicodin is hydrocodone and acetaminophen. Acetaminophen is Tylenol. You have hydrocodone and ibuprofen. Ibuprofen is Advil. So, the difference between them is that one has tylenol with it and one has advil with it. 5161s are 7.5/200. You said you took 30mg? So, that's 4 of them. 4x200 = 800mg ibuprofen. That's the maximum you can take in one dose under a prescription for it. You said you're doing 45 tonight which means 6 pills, 1200mg. You're going to damage your liver like that. 1200mg is more than I would ever recommend in one dose for ibuprofen, but it's not going to fry your liver in one go. If you're going to be doing that much hydrocodone in the future, read up on cold water extraction.
already extracted and took it a half hour ago!
i didnt last night because it was only 4 pills, but i knew i should start doing that if i was going to up the dosage.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 09:33:54 PM by Ravencroft· »

I'm trying to find my sweet spot. I'm a beginner with weed and I've already smoked like six or seven times, but it's either I get just a buzz, or I feel like I'm leaving my body and get so motion sick I vomit. Am I just too much of a lightweight to deal with that much weed?

Depends on how much you smoke and what you smoke. You also probably have a low tolerance.

I'm trying to find my sweet spot. I'm a beginner with weed and I've already smoked like six or seven times, but it's either I get just a buzz, or I feel like I'm leaving my body and get so motion sick I vomit. Am I just too much of a lightweight to deal with that much weed?
might be low tolerance, i dunno. neber ahd that issue really. one bowl is prob all you need

Guys loving help me I'm out of waterbottles/apples/papers/wraps and my piece broke

Guys loving help me I'm out of waterbottles/apples/papers/wraps and my piece broke

foill pipe

you in tucson? my friend has a bong and like 3 pipes on him right now

pretty sure that's how you get cancer
Pretty sure getting high takes priority :)
I'm holding back on the foil pipe because I would look like a meth head but Ill put that idea on the back burner

Any more? I have some fruits but nothing pipe worthy

And nah brother north phoenix but I like that support <3