Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, General Information  (Read 338830 times)

GATORADE BONG

have fun loving up ur lungs

if u resorted to using this ur prob addicted just my 2 cents t b h

if u resorted to using this ur prob addicted just my 2 cents t b h
Gotta smoke weed to understand it.

Gotta smoke weed to understand it.

I didn't have anything else to smoke out of :(

If he is saying this, we can safetely say that he had the urge to smoke. He didn't have a bong, so he chose to make something that will be harmful for him just to appease his addiction.

It's addiction.

If he is saying this, we can safetely say that he had the urge to smoke. He didn't have a bong, so he chose to make something that will be harmful for him just to appease his addiction.

It's addiction.
It's not addiction, it's creativity. He won't die for using it, nor will it even hurt him. Bowls on actual pipes are either glass or a metal of some sort. He's not burning the plastic either.

i bought weed. am I a idiot now?

wants to smoke
nothing to smoke out of
spends three minutes making a homemade bong so he can smoke
must be addicted

i bought weed. am I a idiot now?
Yes, you're a horrible part of society.

wants to smoke
nothing to smoke out of
spends three minutes making a homemade bong so he can smoke
must be addicted
I know right? I guess I'm addicted too, I tried lighting a joint without a lighter!

It's addiction.

Really? Wanting to do something, being unable to, and constructing a way that you can do it is a positive identifier of addiction?

I think what you're getting at here is that since he had the desire to smoke weed, he must be addicted. That's just not what addiction is though.

i'm fairly sure that kahnu is reffering to something like this: https://www.quora.com/Are-fumes-from-melted-plastic-harmful

He won't die for using it, nor will it even hurt him. Bowls on actual pipes are either glass or a metal of some sort. He's not burning the plastic either.
Once again kahnuu talks out his ass in an attempt to start stuff lmao

But yeah daswiruch smoking plastic is obviously harmful. But I didn't/wouldn't do that  :cookieMonster:

i'm fairly sure that kahnu is reffering to something like this: https://www.quora.com/Are-fumes-from-melted-plastic-harmful
Melted plastic, yes. Unless he's using a blowtorch on the socket it won't touch the plastic.

I'm buying a new coil for my wax pen and I'm so stoked. my old one is super burnt out and tastes like starfish

No, we're not disagreeing that fumes from melted plastic are harmful. We're disagreeing that Nick building a smoking apparatus means that he is addicted.

I'm buying a new coil for my wax pen and I'm so stoked. my old one is super burnt out and tastes like starfish
so how GOOD is wax? I've never gotten to opportunity to try or even know where to get it and im quite curioussss

have i asked this before?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 08:36:27 PM by Donnies Catch »