Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, General Information  (Read 338899 times)

this this this

my sdad will take a hit or two off of a one hitter maybe once a week
and im smoking out of my small bong and bigger bongs my friends have whenever i can
Im smoking right now forget

Im smoking right now forget
i just bought a tab

ill be taking it soon just dont know when
wanted to be prepared

also since this guy isnt selling anymore the ents of our universe have graced me with a new connect that not only sells tabs for the same price
but also sells gel caps for $20

idk about gel caps but im ready to buy some tabs off of him soon as well

my friends are going to get me high tonight and i'm going to watch spirited away for the first time

should be fun

but also sells gel caps for $20

idk about gel caps but im ready to buy some tabs off of him soon as well
Gel caps of what?

my friends are going to get me high tonight and i'm going to watch spirited away for the first time

should be fun
yo i watched that on adult swim at like 3am one time

yo i watched that on adult swim at like 3am one time
I didn't see that on adult swim but seen all that Studio Ghibli stuff, but what I did see while high af was This House Has People In It

loving stuff myself

Some dude in my class hit a gravity bong and had to go to the bathroom during class and apparently his face was pure green and then he puked a bunch in the toilet

should be fun
how was it?!

Gel caps of what?
lsd

i was going to take two tabs this saturday and watch the sunrise but i either have to make new plans or postpone that one until some other week that isnt easter week

originally if that plan didnt work out i was going to take them by myself at night and try and experience ego death but ive been in a bad mood and id rather not

:panda:

My mom threw away a cut and my pipe. Ugh. Weirdly I'm not really in trouble, but now I'll have to be incredibly careful while smoking weed around the house.

I keep all my dank stuff in a lock box in my closet, whos key is on my key ring I carry with me pretty much at all times. Parents/brother better know how to lockpick if they want in.

I keep all my dank stuff in a lock box in my closet, whos key is on my key ring I carry with me pretty much at all times. Parents/brother better know how to lockpick if they want in.
Yeah I keep all my dxm and pills and stuff in a secure place, the weed was in my room in a dresser tho haha. I didn't really care where it was because I thought my mom wouldn't care. Turns out she cares. Oopsie

you should try tlaking to her about it

if she just threw it out and didnt actually punish you or anything shes not as against it as it may seem

couldnt hurt tot ry

you should try tlaking to her about it

if she just threw it out and didnt actually punish you or anything shes not as against it as it may seem

couldnt hurt tot ry
I've had a few discussions with her. She is a stubborn lady :( I'm hoping that in a few years she'll be like my dad and let me smoke, but who knows.

how was it?!
i had no idea what the forget was going on, just as i thought i began to understand they threw some random-ass thing out like that water spirit in the tub or whatever

it was fun

hella high and i wanna take the one tab

or wait until next weekend to see the sunrise on two tabs with best friend and friend