The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, General Information

Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, General Information  (Read 338628 times)

Lava lamps are such a terrifying thing
How? I have one on my desk and it's pretty cool. It's a cheap Chinese made one sadly, you can only get good ones in continental Europe.

How? I have one on my desk and it's pretty cool. It's a cheap Chinese made one sadly, you can only get good ones in continental Europe.

'Cause they're like, massive fire and safety hazards.

From what I've heard from a player on the Boss Battles server, playing Blockland while drunk or in any other drug-induced haze is extremely fun. Can anyone confirm?

From what I've heard from a player on the Boss Battles server, playing Blockland while drunk or in any other drug-induced haze is extremely fun. Can anyone confirm?
tbh I stopped playing Boss Battles and pretty much BL in general after the loss of Interiors or Maps or whatever the forget

still goof'd from that y'know

Dunno, might have to try that some day. I haven't played BL in a long while so maybe that would be a fun way to kick back in.

Are there any good posts in this thread about detoxing and getting clean for a drug test?
I'm trying to stall my employer's test but I smoked two days ago and have around 2 weeks.

Are there any good posts in this thread about detoxing and getting clean for a drug test?
I'm trying to stall my employer's test but I smoked two days ago and have around 2 weeks.
hey bucko also am currently detoxing to until summer, and you should be fine considering it only stays in your system for like a week or so depending on how much you blazed prior.

and for detoxing lotto water and sweat a bunch, like exercise and stuff.

'Cause they're like, massive fire and safety hazards.
Not really, I keep mine,on my desk and nothing has gotten remotely warm enough to catch

One of the best drug experiences of my entire life was terrorizing the family RP of a random 7-10 year old girl with trinick and rusty
Edit: this was on a lot of 2C-B
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 06:30:04 AM by neonfallout »

omg blockland under any kind of inebriation is a trip. i played blockland drunk once and screamed at everything that happened while narrating like i was one of those lets players. a little more than i bargained for but still a lot of fun

blockland on acid tho... thats what i want to try

I absolutely love playing while stoned and on shrooms

smoked a 2g blunt with mixed weed and k2 and I swear I felt like I was on a hallucinogen.

one of the girls I was smoking with (in a car) threw up all over herself, it was p funny.

We have money for bud but no one has any to sell. As soon as it's legal I'll be going grow-happy. The governor said that if the bill reaches his desk he'll sign it and legalize it. It made it through last year but the governor was a cunt and vetoed it.

I just about only play bl stoned, it's the best.

Medical marijuana bill has been approved for Australia~~~~
~~~forgeten party yo~~