The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, General Information

Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, General Information  (Read 338608 times)

Anyone have any good suggestions for home brewed mead flavors? I've been homebrewing for about a year now and I've gotten tired of the normal mead flavor. I've done some experimenting and done stuff with lemon and vanilla but it usually just ends up tasting like spray paint. Was wondering if anyone has any special secret recipies they'd like to share.

Additionally, I strongly recommend homebrewing mead if you're underage and want an easy way to get alcohol. All you got to do is put water, yeast, and honey in a glass bottle and put a balloon around the nozzle with holes in it so that carbon dioxide can get out and oxygen can't get in. Then leave it in a cool dark place for six weeks and wallah; approx 12% alc. content honey wine. And the great thing is that honey is naturally anti bacterial so you don't have to worry about methanol being produced like other home brews. Me n the boys make a big batch of about 7 gallons every six weeks and it lasts us until the next six weeks so we always got a nice supply. And you can get all the stuff to do it @ Walmart.

or you could just get a friend that's 21 but w/e

I don't know about mead, but I've been considering making applejack. I need to hit up a friend who may know where to get a still.

Kinda wanna get into mushroom culture like my dad was, are we allowed to discuss growing spores?

Yeah Ofc we are

This is the drug thread. Your local police aren't monitoring this lmao

Yeah Ofc we are

This is the drug thread. Your local police aren't monitoring this lmao
After I've obtained the syringe, which solution do I usually use as a foundation to grow them in? I was told a mixture of water and rye but I'm not sure.

Oh dude you're growing them in a way I hate lol
I know how they form naturally but I have had bad experiences with shrooms grown in a tub

let me look into it and post back in a bit

Thanks for the help, Nick.

Thanks for the help, Nick.
Don't thank me until I help you which i still have yet to decide if i wanna do.

i have a weakness for pumpkin beer. uinta punk'n is my favorite

yeah that's a cool shot raven, good timing
reminds me of tokin on the rivers when fishing over summers... very chill
Too bad it took me like 50 tries lol

dont most people grow their spores using rice cakes

ive always thought that was the bets method but i only researched this for a short while many years ago

dont most people grow their spores using rice cakes

ive always thought that was the bets method but i only researched this for a short while many years ago
Please elaborate

Please elaborate
"rice cakes to grow shrooms"

i cant really provide more right now then telling you to google that

Oh dude you're growing them in a way I hate lol
I know how they form naturally but I have had bad experiences with shrooms grown in a tub

Just 'cause you've had bad experiences with shrooms from a tub doesn't mean 'natural' shrooms are better. That's actually ridiculous, of course the ones grown in a controlled environment that are ensured to get exactly the nutrients they need and not be contaminated are going to be better than ones picked off cow stuff.

I never once stated natural grown shrooms are better than ones grown in a controlled environment. Simply that I don't know how to grow them in a tub and that I've had bad experiences with it.