The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, General Information

Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, General Information  (Read 338597 times)

Thanks for sharing your experience Jacksaunt. Was fun to read! I still haven't felt confident about tripping in public yet. I've taken acid three times.

Thanks for sharing your experience Jacksaunt. Was fun to read! I still haven't felt confident about tripping in public yet. I've taken acid three times.
well do I got news for you

A friend of mine is 14, has dropped L more than 7-9 times, and a portion of them were in public and was fine, don't remember the doses but he always takes alot of anything.

don't condone the stuff at his age but you just got to have the tolerance/mindset for it to do it in public.

Guys! I need your best recipes for marijuana edibles/drinks/droppers!

Started off smoking once in a while when I was 9 YEARS OLD then gradually becane a pothead. Lots of bad influence in my life led to abusing downers like oxy and tripping on 25i for a couple years until I had a crazy trip that ended my cravings for drugs besides weed every now and then. Lets just say Im happy to be alive!
The other day I made an abv (already been vaped) quesadilla. If you have a vape, it's def the best way to make edibles. That old hippie has a pretty good recipe for abv pizza, as well as general info on abv edibles. http://beyondchronic.com/2012/08/make-old-hippie-avb-pot-pizza/

The other day I made an abv (already been vaped) quesadilla. If you have a vape, it's def the best way to make edibles. That old hippie has a pretty good recipe for abv pizza, as well as general info on abv edibles. http://beyondchronic.com/2012/08/make-old-hippie-avb-pot-pizza/
I stopped blazing to get rid of my derealization but if I come back to it then holy hell I'm doing this

Going to a party with 15 people, 3 bottles of everclear (ew), and a whole lot of weed. Ref you'll be getting a lot of snapchats tonight just a warning lmao
i never received such pictures

-snip-
i really enjoyed reading this

...you just got to have the tolerance/mindset for it to do it in public.
this this this

id rather trip with some friends and if were in public not too many at the place
but id have no problem tripping at a mall or anything

i once went to a mall on the comedown still slightly tripping and it was pretty damn skippy

i never received such pictures
Wot? I totally sent you vids of my friends and I yelling things drunkenly at each other

Wot? I totally sent you vids of my friends and I yelling things drunkenly at each other
snap me because you totally didnt

snap me because you totally didnt
Aren't you Steve on snapchat? I feel like you're Steve on snapchat
OT: got my new 3-in-1 vape a few days ago. (X-max v2 pro) pretty baller :)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 09:22:17 AM by Machaty »

Just some of the drugs Tri, Neon and I bought

is that Xanax? how much did it cost you

is that Xanax? how much did it cost you
It was over 130 bars of double dosed Xanax
We posted the total order a few pages back

edit: I lied I delete the image by accident but we got them for around 130
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 12:49:33 PM by Nickpb 3.0 »

dont vote for this monster

Just some of the drugs Tri, Neon and I bought
Those miracle berries are CRAZY stuff dude don't mess with those man.

what an odd thing to put with the rest of that stuff

Those miracle berries are CRAZY stuff dude don't mess with those man.
you are aware what they do right? All they do is alter the tastebuds on your tongue. So we can safely mess with 4 grams of Coke but some small berry pill is bad news?

what an odd thing to put with the rest of that stuff
Its for the shrooms
We didn't want to taste them so we got some of the super deadly, mysterious death berries and gambled our lives when we put them in our mouth according to pasta