Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, General Information  (Read 338602 times)

you are aware what they do right? All they do is alter the tastebuds on your tongue. So we can safely mess with 4 grams of Coke but some small berry pill is bad news?
I'm like 99% sure he was being sarcastic

Well then how you explain the 3rd arm that grew out of my belly button after I ate them

Well then how you explain the 3rd arm that grew out of my belly button after I ate them
ont get it removed
thats kind of kinky

but damn yall are smart
did it work for the shrooms?

Yeah I think it did at least for me.
They almost make beer super sweet it's great

It's a miracle!

you are aware what they do right? All they do is alter the tastebuds on your tongue. So we can safely mess with 4 grams of Coke but some small berry pill is bad news?
It was sarcasm, I've used them before lmfao.

It was sarcasm, I've used them before lmfao.

Anyways what did ya use them for? Or just to try

Anyways what did ya use them for? Or just to try
just to check them out. I strongly recommend eating plain yogurt with them. It's so good.

Some great stuff happened to me last night. I was at a party w/ a bunch of people and we didn't have any cheap beer to play beer pong/flip cup/rage cage/wahatever with, so my buddy who was still sober enough to drive cruised over to a CVS with me so we could pick up a 30 rack of whatever cheap beer they carried, some solo cups, and some pong balls. The friend I was with was over 21 but forgot his wallet at the party, so I was like no problem dude I have my fake ID in my wallet. He stepped out while I went to buy it just in case they carded him for being with me.

I walk up to the register and they ask for my ID, so I hand it to them. It's a Texas so it's just like a CA just with different colors and a different backdrop, but everything is in the same place and the material is the same. The guy gives it a once over, then picks up the phone next to him and calls his manager over.

I got a little bit nervous at that point, but I guess the expression came across as confusion. The cashier was like "Oh, I just need my manager to come over and verify that it's real." I told him no problem at all, then the manager walked over. He hands the manager my ID and the dude is feeling up my ID and looking at it from all angles and mumbling to himself, then he just says "Yeah. I don't see why not." and hands it back to the cashier. The cashier is like, "So, we're good?" The manager replies, "Yeah, pass it. Usually with these IDs the problem is that they don't feel right, but this one feels fine. Soooo.. it's either the best fake ID I've ever seen or it's real. You can sell to him." The cashier hands my my fake ID back and is like "Sorry about that, we get a lot of kids that come in here with fake IDs because the kids around here have so much money that they can just pay anyone to make them one." He points at a stack of beer and liquor probably about 8 packs of beer high with at least four to six bottles on top and says "You see that? That's the stuff we confiscated TODAY. Just TODAY. Every single day kids think they're all hot stuff with their fake IDs and then they come in here and lose them."

mom found out i smoked lol

Me and a friend I haven't seen in about a year smoked some Caviar Gold a couple days ago. I got so forgeted up so fast. stuff was amazing.

how did that go?

was less serious than i thought

Me and a friend I haven't seen in about a year smoked some Caviar Gold a couple days ago. I got so forgeted up so fast. stuff was amazing.

so that's what tingle's been doing nowadays.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 02:24:47 PM by hillkill »