So Slipknot released a video music to a new song today...

Author Topic: So Slipknot released a video music to a new song today...  (Read 681 times)

The loving tits man

also the song is very dry and fails to incorporate the groove that made them popular

They've gone back to their roots, as many have said. Its definitely better than a lot of their stuff. Gg Slipknot, maybe you won't be so stuff in the long run. That snare sounds amazing tho.

They've gone back to their roots, as many have said. Its definitely better than a lot of their stuff. Gg Slipknot, maybe you won't be so stuff in the long run. That snare sounds amazing tho.

It still seems to feel like its missing something, its catchy but like not complete

brb watching the music video yet again

It still seems to feel like its missing something, its catchy but like not complete

Its also very basic. But the sound is raw and brutal 4 sure.

I like the song, but the video is what the actual forget.

Sounds like your average crappy metal, and it's got the dark scene video to fit it.

Sounds like your average crappy metal, and it's got the dark scene video to fit it.
is that all you have to say?  if so, forget off please

forget yeah slipknot

also do we go on your loving EDM threads and insult it? i didn't think so. if you've got nothing good to contribute then forget off.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 02:14:34 PM by hodot »

:nes:  yeah slipknot

also do we go on your  :nes: ing EDM threads and insult it? i didn't think so. if you've got nothing good to contribute then  :nes:  off.

I was saying that I don't like the new song, not that I hate all metal. Yall need to chillax.
Also, this isn't a megathread. If someone had made a new thread about some dubstep song, I can promise you that half of the replies, if not more, would be stuffting on it.

Meh, not feeling this song. Probably because I don't really enjoy all too many Slipknot songs, but the songs I do enjoy I enjoy more than most other songs.

(See: Duality, Snuff, Dead Memories, Wait and Bleed, ect)

Hoping there's another song I like in their new album.