Author Topic: The One Brick Challenge  (Read 6395 times)

You cant use my history as an excuse to jump on me.
yes we can
why should we not judge you based on how you act?
do you really expect to have a clean slate every day? then every minute? every second?
no, you past stays with you

if you really want to start over, get a new key and a new account and don't tell anybody who you are

and I haven't judged you in the past much, but you're really being a dumbass right now

on topic though, pretty neat robot looking thing
I kind of want to try something with the 2x2 L brick, just to see what comes of it, since I haven't been on in ages
either that or make an evented thing like minesweeper, which I could do out of all 2x2f's, but would help to have the baseplates for the top/bottom to catch/send projectiles and relays

and zone bricks should be fine, along with unrendering the brick
if they weren't, you could just use invisible paint, so why even bother with other things?

I've decided to exclude pixel arts from the challenge (sorry for wasting your time if you've already submitted your application, it was entirely my fault for not thinking of this)

I thought ex post facto rules weren't a thing in this beautiful country.

Would anyone be intrested in helping me with the judging proccess later on?

Would anyone be intrested in helping me with the judging proccess later on?

Sure, id love to help you judge.

Sure, id love to help you judge.

Thats awesome, I'll need around 1-3 more depending on the amount of submissions.

yes we can
why should we not judge you based on how you act?
do you really expect to have a clean slate every day? then every minute? every second?
no, you past stays with you

if you really want to start over, get a new key and a new account and don't tell anybody who you are

and I haven't judged you in the past much, but you're really being a dumbass right now
This is why we can't judge on him based on his past. He was raising a concern and everyone feels the need to jump on him for whatever reason. Even after it was resolved.

What about bricks with prints? How would prints count for the bricks?

What mystery could this be?

-snip-

Yeah sorry to waste all of the time you spent building and graffiti-ing that stuff but pixel arts are not allowed, they're too cheap.

Yeah sorry to waste all of the time you spent building and graffiti-ing that stuff but pixel arts are not allowed, they're too cheap.
You say that like I made it specifically for this thread. No time was wasted. It's not even finished.