Author Topic: special interest megathread vTheABELBOTOHAStocomplainabouthetitle  (Read 103121 times)

I'm not attracted to inflation as much as I'm attracted to stretching. Enemas, ejaculating toys, and inflatable toys spring to mind.

Oh, and stretching latex outfits, if that counts.

I think I understand why there is an attraction to inflation, but I personally don't share it. From my understanding, it's because the girl's belly is expanding in size due to an external action, right? Usually in inflation though the girl is literally being "inflated" by air/water, and that simply weirds me out. I know how uncomfortable it feels when you have air stuck in your stomach or you drink too much water, so the idea/"special interest" does not appeal to me that much.

When a girl is pregnant though and has a baby inside of her big bulging belly, that is attractive to me. There's something... no, someone... meaningful inside that nice female tummy :)
Gosh, I almost feel like I sound like a straight version of Emo Freak.
Irs like the opposite for me though. Pregnancy is a turnoff for me, but non pregnancy belly expansion, male or female, is a turn on.

I'm not attracted to inflation as much as I'm attracted to stretching. Enemas, ejaculating toys, and inflatable toys spring to mind.

Oh, and stretching latex outfits, if that counts.
Thats all hot too

I just like anything resembling an average or above average female figure.

wassap

my boyfriend has a foot special interest

how do i make my feet more appealing??

Applesauce. Use applesauce.

Women sweating has always been a thing for me.

Thats in the middle for me, sometimes its a turn on and sometimes im impartial

Thats in the middle for me, sometimes its a turn on and sometimes im impartial
Actually, I'd say this is more true

foreword: sometimes I ask dumb and weird things late at night at 11:59 PM CST (time I clicked the post button)

/title

creampie
no condom
big tits
richardgirls/futanari
rape
loli (only in SOME cases)
teen
hentai

dislikes:
bdsm
torture
extreme

so what are yours guys

ಠ_ಠ

I wear socks like 100% of the time so my feet are nice and soft and not gross. but everyone is different. some people with foot special interestes actually like nasty smelly feet for some reason. so you'd just have to ask him

ew. gross. no way hosay for me.

My special interest is cute girls
I'm so weird

My special interest is cute girls
I'm so weird

whoa

we should like, start a movement

we'll be like furries

it'll be the new craze sweeping the internet

we'll call ourselves

cute girlies