special interest megathread vTheABELBOTOHAStocomplainabouthetitle

Author Topic: special interest megathread vTheABELBOTOHAStocomplainabouthetitle  (Read 103137 times)

Idk
on accident
if you're sleeping or something
either way its loving gross
even if you are the small one
ugh
i went on a spree and accidentally went off to it once
after finding out it was some sort of vore/micro stuff i just loving shook and shivered thinking that i wanked it to that

why would i knowingly have small people around me that could be harmed easily when I'm in a state (sleep) that I can't control

i mean logically that's just absurd

besides its incredibly rude to fall asleep during intercourse  :cookieMonster:

Idk
on accident
if you're sleeping or something
either way its loving gross
even if you are the small one
ugh
after finding out it was some sort of vore/micro stuff i just loving shook and shivered thinking that i wanked it to that
Come to the vore side, we have cookies. And people.

'entry', 'Breasts' and 'butt' are not special interestes. That is called having vanilla love with a woman. If you are attracted to anthromorphic birds with tits and a fat ass, it means you're attracted to human females, just the feathers help you forget about your real life problems or something?
They're listed as special interestes on some sites so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

also I don't like fat so no

and I like birds cause feathers are really nice and stuff.

i dont care for vore at all but i do find the sounds women make when they gulp water to be a turnon.

could op change the title to special interest megathread already Q_Q

*Buu smiles from heaven at Killercop

k well keep believing that if you want. just like camel believes i'm a closeted tribal.
did someone say planr's tribal

also robo noob get with it chicks with richards is the way of the future, forget syko therapy or whatever you and ur freud carl jung punk ass is talkin bout welcome to 2013

Come to the vore side, we have cookies. And people.
my sides

also I don't like fat so no

and I like birds cause feathers are really nice and stuff.

So because you can find some websites that list human-like birds as a special interest, that makes it acceptable? You can also find people murdering eachother and jacking off on the corpses and eating eachothers richards and stuff, and just calling it extreme special interestism. Does that make it acceptable?

You don't like fat? What do you think the 'tits' and 'ass' you like so much are made out of? Do you really think avians are just completely devoid of fat? Much less anthromorphic ones?

The feathers are really nice and stuff? You mean the drawings of feathers you jack off to? The only reason they may seem 'nice and stuff' to you is because you associate them with REAL feathers from REAL birds you've touched in the past. Good luck ever loving a real bird.

This is exactly what I meant by minimization. Literally the only reason you can come up with as to why it's okay for you to jack off to birds is that somebody else jacks off to it too, enough to the point that it is a publicized special interest on the internet.

ummmm you dont jack your richard to something that isnt turning you on so...

ummmm you dont jack your richard to something that isnt turning you on so...
i thought it was something else

yeah but is it a special interest for being macroscopic compared to your partner or is it just a thing for tiny women

because i have a special interest for fairy-type things because of their size

they're small but proportionate

its really

hot...

like how could you not want a bunch of tiny women crawling all over your junk

Sounds amazing when you put it that way.