Author Topic: So, what've I missed?  (Read 124213 times)

Is Titanic done yet? Are we going to end up with a Titanic server with the bounty hunter game mode any time soon? Maybe super murder mystery on it so it'd be like "The Ship".

Are you even working on the Titanic anymore?
Uh what

Is Titanic done yet? Are we going to end up with a Titanic server with the bounty hunter game mode any time soon? Maybe super murder mystery on it so it'd be like "The Ship".

Are you even working on the Titanic anymore?
that really religious navy guy made the titanic. not me. I can't build for stuff.

Ya he was, he linked to gaylord furry research and tried to make it look like a forum Self Delete (talk about damage control).
you can say that if you want. but it's still wrong. how could I have been here for five years and think that I wouldn't get banned for that? for that matter, if I had thought it wouldn't have gotten me banned, why would I even wait so long to try?

Can somebody link me to Maxx's profile? I searched him up on Google and the forums but I can't seem to successfully find him.

that really religious navy guy made the titanic. not me. I can't build for stuff.
Bones4
I didn't know he's really religious

I'm actually laughing really hard at that. I wonder how much other stuff I'm accredited for. I can just imagine someone saying "I wish that Iban friend would finish the loving Titanic" to his friend all casual like. lmfao

Setro is gone for what....the fifth time or something?

well now those of us who werent here for his shenanigans may have the true experience

He will be back. They always come back.

He will be back. They always come back.

Not really my point. That's kind of a given lol

you own a 5s too?
No. There was a joke of calling me iBan when I was like 15 because I intensely disliked Apple stuff. So I'm Iban 5s because this is like the 20th account I've had.

Who?

moved to drama. haha this gonna be good