So, what've I missed?

Author Topic: So, what've I missed?  (Read 123836 times)

I never had any problem with iban.
what about how he wanted to slice of stocking's labia and murder her family

all because she posted a picture of herself with a piece of paper of his name on it

lol half of the people in this topic weren't here when iban was around so they dont know how much of a creep he was
i think i remember lurking during the Iban era.
all i remember is he was a creepy forget who got banned multiple times.

aw man heed

oh well then. back to waiting for more updates.

-snip-
I feel it's a pretty ridiculous you got banned, you brought up legit points :/

i just want the BIG updates that were promised
everything that has happened hasn't been extremely huge, unless you want to count bots
which wasn't that big and seems like they could've been done with i/t

Badspot

• Administrator
i just want the BIG updates that were promised
everything that has happened hasn't been extremely huge, unless you want to count bots
which wasn't that big and seems like they could've been done with i/t

Look how they dismiss any actual additions to the game as trivial (speedkart, gamemodes, doors), while simultaneously demanding more content.  No amount of improvement would placate these people, they would just find something else to complain about.

i think it's great that there are still additions to the game
just the additions aren't the huge updates that were promised, but a frequent amount of small things
maybe i'm just complaining for the sake of complaining but it just doesn't feel like any big progress has been made
also why was heeds post deleted

speedkart was a mod that already existed written by someone else
gamemodes was big, i'll give you that
doors are a simple concept and i think if there was a demand for better doors a modder could have made them easily

so these are the things that were added after 2.5 years

i'm not demanding more content, it's your game and you have our money already
i'm just disappointed, because heightened development speed was promised after the removal of maps, which i cherished dearly

idk I guess you could could addons as big updates, but like, the community is so used to addons (considering the amount of people developing them) that it doesn't feel like anything significant

noedit, that's count* not could

I wasn't aware terrain needed to be taken away so we could have doors.

I wasn't aware terrain needed to be taken away so we could have doors.

>shaders

>shaders
I'm aware of that lol. It's just don't understand why badspot thinks doors are important