So, what've I missed?

Author Topic: So, what've I missed?  (Read 123999 times)

why don't you just go ahead and revert the game back to when it had terrain and when the community was actually happy.

The community was never happy.
Trust me on this one.

You seem to have developed a hatred for your own game.
it's been around for years. idk about you, but I don't particularly care for a lot of the stuff I did a few years ago

You seem to have developed a hatred for your own game.
Burn-out happens. A lot of project fail because of this.

Then give this "project" to someone who would care

The community was never happy.
Trust me on this one.

Yep. Wasn't happy back in v9/v10, isn't happy now. Everyone will always want more.

lol half of the people in this topic weren't here when iban was around so they dont know how much of a creep he was
iban was funny as f*ck

i actually would not mind if this blockland was abandoned and a blockland 2 was created on a new engine with more features

Like who??

the thread's probably gonna get locked soon since it's been derailed and badspot doesn't like listening to valid arguments

gee i wonder why he hates the game now lol

you guys really are starfishs to him, seriously

blockland didn't fail, though. over a hundred thousand people have bought the game, and it's on steam along with that. I definitely wouldn't blame badspot if he wanted to move on
nobody would. who do you think would be willing to take this on? to continue development of a game on an old engine played by a bunch of restless teenagers?

he probably hates his game because a whole bunch of social rejects from tumblr and 4chan migrated here for some reason

why does this game have so much negativity, it's a freaking online lego game for god sakes

kalphiter if you're watching this, pls go

blockland didn't fail, though. over a hundred thousand people have bought the game, and it's on steam along with that. I definitely wouldn't blame badspot if he wanted to move on
I'm not say it did or didn't fail. Just mentioning that the longer a project goes on, the less interest the creator will have in it unless they find some sudden boost of motivation. I'm with you though, wouldn't blame Badspot if he completely stopped caring tomorrow.

he probably hates his game because a whole bunch of social rejects from tumblr and 4chan migrated here for some reason
nah. I get that you wanna try and pin the "blame" on certain people, for whatever reason, maybe you just don't like them, but that's not it. they don't hurt anything. if I was gonna make any guesses, it'd be all the people who harass him personally about development or the way he moderates or whatever. not some cliques on the forum