Author Topic: So, what've I missed?  (Read 124146 times)

When people get offended or upset in game they threaten to drama and this happens a lot lol

It's not that it "looks less friendly" but it is less friendly. A lot of the drama leaks out of here and it really isn't necessary. This is the only forum I've seen with a drama section, and while it's not the most hostile forum, it's up there.
You'd rather it be in off-topic? Wow, good idea.

It's not that it "looks less friendly" but it is less friendly. A lot of the drama leaks out of here and it really isn't necessary. This is the only forum I've seen with a drama section, and while it's not the most hostile forum, it's up there.
The drama board is here for a reason. Because it's full of drama. That's the point -.- if you can't handle it then you shouldn't be posting there eh?

"Remove the drama board because it's too dramatic"

ironic how he goes around starting drama too. like i said, opinionated as forget

The drama board is here for a reason. Because it's full of drama. That's the point -.- if you can't handle it then you shouldn't be posting there eh?

sorry if i word this wrong but some people will threaten to drama all the time. half the dramas these days are pathetic, simple problems that were really no problem to begin with or totally backfire on the OP. there are few good, needed dramas now

Honestly I feel like the main reason why badspot doesnt really update that often anymore is becuase of how some of you guys are just being complete asses to him

Like honestly If I was a dev and my community kept on complaining about "lack of updates" and "not real updates" I wouldn't want to work on anything for them either.

Just stop bugging badspot and he will probably be more willing to work on updates more.

Theres forgettons of forums with drama boards.

"Let's remove drama because it's too dramatic"

^DING! *clap clap clap*

And actually, I thought it was worded pretty nicely.

sorry if i word this wrong but some people will threaten to drama all the time. half the dramas these days are pathetic, simple problems that were really no problem to begin with or totally backfire on the OP. there are few good, needed dramas now
While this may be true the point of a drama section is for drama to occur, otherwise it wouldn't be there; and people that can't handle that shouldn't be posting here

Honestly I feel like the main reason why badspot doesnt really update that often anymore is becuase of how some of you guys are just being complete asses to him

Like honestly If I was a dev and my community kept on complaining about "lack of updates" and "not real updates" I wouldn't want to work on anything for them either.

Just stop bugging badspot and he will probably be more willing to work on updates more.
*tear* So beautifully worded. This is exactly right. I couldn't agree more

It's a combination of this and simply the fact that development of the same thing gets mono- What am I doing, he's already been through this. It's already well established. It is beyond me that people are still doing exactly what was stated to be the problem- complaining incessantly and being an annoyance.

You'd rather it be in off-topic? Wow, good idea.
It wont be if it's against the rules. Just as drama isn't allowed there now.

This is why I have to repeat myself a lot. Drama affects more than just the drama board.

ironic how he goes around starting drama too. like i said, opinionated as forget
Probably because there's legitimate problems in this topic. One thing being the existence of the drama board. I would gladly follow a no-drama rule, but that can't happen if everyone just accepts drama. But yeah you can just keep repeating the obvious. I'm aware that I believe my own opinions. I'm aware I'm expressing them. Everyone is aware. It's nothing special. There's no need to keep bringing it up.

It wont be if it's against the rules. Just as drama isn't allowed there now.
Disallowing drama in general would be so boring.

The progress is forget it.  Believe it or not, programming is to some degree a creative endeavor and requires some motivating factor other than the temporary cessation of shrieking children.
People like brown towningus too.  Why don't you go down to the bus station and give the people what they want?
Basically, he has no motivation and we all annoy him because we want more content.

Also, the devs need to provide free updates forever - like an mmo except no cookie cutter content, just brilliant never before seen stuff over and over for no additional payment.  I can't just play the same game over and over, so I need them to make my old games into new games - over and over.  I mean I paid ten whole dollars.  That's like 3/4ths of a 3D movie ticket.
His sarcasm is pretty obvious here, and yeah theres totally no other games that do this.

Like Minecraft, Starbound, Terraria, and tons of other indies.

If your honestly done with development, just say it Badspot.

Then maybe the 'children will stop shrieking' at you for updates.

Disallowing drama in general would be so boring.
It would also disallow us to recognize and proliferate around the community who problem users are.

its more then passion or doing favors for current blockland players.
its a business decision.

yeah blockland still sells and will for a long while.
but would any new playable game content added spurt a growth in temporary sales?
if yes, then do these little expansions till it stops working.
if no, then dont do it at all.

its not complicated. nor should anything be surprised about it.

Probably because there's legitimate problems in this topic. One thing being the existence of the drama board. I would gladly follow a no-drama rule, but that can't happen if everyone just accepts drama. But yeah you can just keep repeating the obvious. I'm aware that I believe my own opinions. I'm aware I'm expressing them. Everyone is aware. It's nothing special. There's no need to keep bringing it up.
way to miss the whole point dimwit