Poll

What do you think about Fury 325?

Looks awesome! I'd ride it in a heartbeat.
Looks cool. I'd ride it.
Eh. It's alright.
Not impressed.

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Rollercoasters and Theme Parks  (Read 6756 times)

I haven't went on many rollercoasters, but my favourite rides and attractions in general have to be

Revenge of the Mummy - Universal Studios Hollywood

One of my favorites, right here.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 11:48:53 PM by Comatose »

Add this to favorites list as mine. The Diamond Back, King's Island: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Eiw0q1XI8F8

The previous few people have been added to the OP. Also remember you can request parks be added to the OP as well!

Front row. B)
Oh wow, I was in front row and I had no problems breathing through the first loop... I went in the back row too however and damn, dem G forces man. Dem G's.

Oh wow, I was in front row and I had no problems breathing through the first loop... I went in the back row too however and damn, dem G forces man. Dem G's.

I dunno. I felt the G's up front pretty badly.

The previous few people have been added to the OP. Also remember you can request parks be added to the OP as well!
add kings dominion and cedar point to the OP

add kings dominion and cedar point to the OP

Coming right up.

EDIT: The list of parks has been moved to the post below the OP.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 01:30:47 AM by Comatose »

Bump. I've also added a section on how to start riding rollercoasters, for those of you that want to ride them but are slightly uneasy about doing so.

My favorite was actually Steel Eel in SeaWorld San Antonio. oh god that was fast. dear god help me.

I've never been on any actual thrillcoasters but I've been on California Screamin' if that's close enough

the Manta at Seaworld CA was pretty fun, it's the most intense ive been on bc it's the only launched coaster.
also roller coaster tycoon is very relevant. rct2 is my favorite game ever

I've never been on any actual thrillcoasters but I've been on California Screamin' if that's close enough

Certainly is a rollercoaster. One of the few woodies with an inversion that I can recall. My mistake. It's actually steel.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 11:45:34 AM by Comatose »

My Favorites are -

Millennium Force at Cedar Point

Kinda Ka at Six Flags

Top Thrill Dragster at Cedar Point

Wicked Twister at Cedar Point

Kraken at Seaworld

Maverick at Cedar Point

and more