so blockland trolling videos exist

Author Topic: so blockland trolling videos exist  (Read 3199 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3C-m6BYa48
not only are half of these staged, but he has his items keybinded to A
who would do that and why
People who don't have qwerty keyboards

People who don't have qwerty keyboards
oh yeah he was like french or something right?

leave him alone Jesus loving Christ

/ClearCheckpoint
you'd be suprised how few people think of that
a lot less than the people who know how to ctrl K

i find it interesting about how there are so many people in this thread going "this is pathetic, get a life". you kids think you're able to do better than he can? walk the talk and make your own video rather than mindlessly criticizing the kid.

i find it interesting about how there are so many people in this thread going "this is pathetic, get a life". you kids think you're able to do better than he can? walk the talk and make your own video rather than mindlessly criticizing the kid.
im pretty sure anyone here can make a better video than this though

i understand it's probably like a 12 year old who somehow got editing equipment but that doesnt mean the video isnt bad

im pretty sure anyone here can make a better video than this though
alright, prove it
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 12:54:16 PM by Planr »

alright, prove it
my point is that the video is bad and it is not hard to make a better video

i mean do you really want someone here to make a video just to prove it is better than the "blockland epic trolling video?" did you really think it was that good?

my point is that the video is bad and it is not hard to make a better video

i mean do you really want someone here to make a video just to prove it is better than the "blockland epic trolling video?" did you really think it was that good?
yes i want somebody here to make a video. prove they can do better. i rather liked the video.

yes i want somebody here to make a video. prove they can do better. i rather liked the video.
that sounds like a problem on your end

I would take this person more serious if he didn't spam memes in his videos

Iirc, SirHerg1 has a way better trolling video.

that sounds like a problem on your end
you're such a loving little girl, just let him have his fun

wast really much of a troll, gave me a little laugh. didn't look like he was doing any real harm, just having some fun