Author Topic: blacklight retribution HRV visor  (Read 1519 times)

can someone make a HRV visor for blockland

AKA

this visor allows you to see through walls and spot friendlys/enemys for a limited time, you can not attack while using this, and it has a cooldown time

If someone were to use the cloak and dagger, then look through the dagger: everything except for items, vehicles, and players would be invisible; I'm not sure how the Cloak and Dagger gets it's effect, and it's the only way that I know of to get an effect similar to HRV.

If someone were to use the cloak and dagger, then look through the dagger: everything except for items, vehicles, and players would be invisible; I'm not sure how the Cloak and Dagger gets it's effect, and it's the only way that I know of to get an effect similar to HRV.
If you set a color to something transparent, this effect happens.
Like if you use the SetNodeColor event, and set it to something on the transparent scale, you'll get this visual effect

If you set a color to something transparent, this effect happens.
Like if you use the SetNodeColor event, and set it to something on the transparent scale, you'll get this visual effect

Though, you are supposed to be able to see the environment with the HRV.

Something like this I imagine would be possible with a custom Shaders script, having the players rendered on top of every thing else.
Server sided I doubt it would be possible. (Without doing what I said above).