Author Topic: Blocko Smith - Accusing me of spamming when I simply placed a vehicle spawn  (Read 3455 times)

I joined Blocko Smith's messing around with cars server (Note the title). When I spawned, I placed a Vehicle Spawn to spawn a vehicle. The host, Blocko Smith, accuses me of spamming and removes the spawn. I get into an argument with him about how I wasn't spamming and how I was simply spawning a vehicle. I then threaten a drama, and he says I need to build on a baseplate. I'm sorry, but Would I rather put down a giant 16x16 baseplate and put a small vehicle spawn on it or put down a smaller vehicle spawn with no baseplate? He then says he will have someone drama me if I drama him and he kicks me. I rejoin, and he tells me to look up the definition of spamming. Great.

Evidence:

You're the idiot in this situation.
If the host asks you to build on a baseplate you don't be a stubborn bitch.

"stop before i drama"
you were always the dumbest one in the room

You were constantly threatening him and Spamming in caps, your the idiot

Now I'm really starting to regret this drama.

"Stop before I drama"
u srs

You were asked to build on a baseplate, idk but it seems you're the one in the wrong

Good job and making an amazing backfire.

I'm thinking about letting this thread die, this backfired so hard.

I'm thinking about letting this thread die, this backfired so hard.
how about you never make a drama again because your incapability to common sense 

how about you never make a drama again because your incapability to common sense 
Yeah, I will stop making dramas.

Yeah, I will stop making dramas.

You should lay off the server topics too.

"STOP BEFORE I DRAMA" is the blockland equivalent of yelling "I'M TELLING!" To your sibling.

I want to go ahead and make an apology to Blocko Smith for making this drama. I was just over reacting and I pulled the drama card. So, I'm not going to make any more topics in drama anymore, and I am serious. Lesson learned.