Blockapolypse Surviving. (DayZ-like gameplay with Zombies.)

Author Topic: Blockapolypse Surviving. (DayZ-like gameplay with Zombies.)  (Read 2643 times)

I'm working on a little project called what the title is.. With a huge map for Blockland so. I'm progressing so far without any ideas so maybe help is wanted. The game is so far has loots like crates, Drawers and trash cans/dumpsters. I'll be providing screenshots too later on. At first you start with a beer bottle and a weak little glock pistol. You can choose to use the beer as a weapon, Or drink as health supply. The rest is up to you to loot.

Features: T+T Melee, Warfare Pack and a few little other stuff.

Things to know when It'll be done, To-Do list and the progress.

When it'll be done:

-Complete looting system. ( Glowing bricks are lootable. Doesn't drop much, But various looting options to try. )
-Possibly group system. ( Team up with people on the server and gang up on the others! )
-A huge map. Very much villages and cities.
-A big choice of arsenal.
-Vehicles and gas.
-Flanking. ( Day-Night system: At night, Turn the power off from the stores, The houses, anywhere to leave your foes in complete darkness. Be aware, They might have anything that helps the nightsight! Gasses, Molotovs and teams will be avaliable later on. )

To-Do list:

-Looting system: Done.
-Groups: 0%
-Huge map: Landscape done, Only one village done.
-Vehicles and gas: Done.
-Big choice of Arsenal: Warfare pack used. Credits to the owner.

These are done and much features be added later on as I get the ideas.

Screenshots so far:
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 07:54:15 PM by DanteRedgrave »

This doesn't belong here until you get pictures.

This doesn't belong here until you get pictures.

Just updated it.

I mean the concept itself is a bit bland but as far as the build goes I would like to see more progress.

Would like to see how this will end up, keep up the good work.

T+T guns suck,
Dont use them.

you've built a dark atmosphere, nice job.

from those pictures it looks like it'd be a terror build or something

T+T guns suck,
Dont use them.

Thats not true, Their really good..

They're*

They are poorly balanced, bulky, and the bullets are the size of peoples faces.
T+T guns suck,
Dont use them.

Its just a matter of opinion really. I personally don't like them very much.

10/10 most persuasive argument.

T&T are horrible to use, as well as what Thorfin said, the accuracy on the guns is a joke.

I like T+T guns above any other packs.
They are way more blocko than other "realistic ads ak47 noscope 420 blaze it" packs out there and even with the bad accuracy it feels good to use them. Not having accurate assault rifles at long range is not a stupid thing.

T+T's modeling style is sublime, it is the most solid weapon pack around. this does not mean it's the best, though i'd use it over anything else.

T+T's modeling style is sublime, it is the most solid weapon pack around. this does not mean it's the best, though i'd use it over anything else.

OT: Cute build dude. Post some more screenshots.

I like T+T guns above any other packs.
They are way more blocko than other "realistic ads ak47 noscope 420 blaze it" packs out there and even with the bad accuracy it feels good to use them. Not having accurate assault rifles at long range is not a stupid thing.

Well actually, T+T guns don't fit this gameplay as in the far you see a few zombies wandering around, You need to give a sureshot or you're dead.

T&T are horrible to use, as well as what Thorfin said, the accuracy on the guns is a joke.

Exactly for this reason. You send a whole clip and yet you didn't hit the zombie. However I'll use T+T Melee pack so that's going on good.

Post some more screenshots.

I'm doing great progress, But not yet able to screenshot it.