Author Topic: Going to Universal Studios Orlando tomorrow.  (Read 784 times)

Going to be spending 4-days in Orlando to visit Universal Studios.

Staying at one of the official hotels that have the ferries to the park and stuff.

Also, the pool has a waterslide. A loving WATERSLIDE!

What should I ride first? (Going to Universal 1 day, Islands the next).

ride the one that plays music on your ride and listen to daft punk

ride the one that plays music on your ride and listen to daft punk

Yeah, definitely. The lines for that thing get packed really loving quick.

Yeah, definitely. The lines for that thing get packed really loving quick.
I'm going the day you're leaving lul.

if you have arachnophobia go on the harry potter ride :)

I'm going the day you're leaving lul.

You're going Thursday? Damn.

i went on the harry potter ride a year ago and im not gonna lie it terrified me
like they had giant moving robot spiders that spit on you and that was extremely unpleasant for me because i do not like spiders

if you scream mash potatoes on the harry potter ride you get 50 dollars.
they have to pay you.

if you going to islands of adventures too make sure to ride the harry potter ride

Idk, something tells me you're not 17 like your profile says.

Idk, something tells me you're not 17 like your profile says.

teens aren't allowed to be excited about going to theme parks?

teens aren't allowed to be excited about going to theme parks?
People who are a few months off from being legal adults don't usually get excited enough to post a topic on the forums about their adventure to a theme park. It's not that they aren't allowed to, it's just that it doesn't usually happen, so it makes me doubt his authenticity.

uhhh trin you forgot

blogland forums

People who are a few months off from being legal adults don't usually get excited enough to post a topic on the forums about their adventure to a theme park. It's not that they aren't allowed to, it's just that it doesn't usually happen, so it makes me doubt his authenticity.
you know theres more to teen fun than drugs and alcohol you should maybe catch up on some of it

you know theres more fun than drugs and alcohol you should catch up on some of it

Wow, you're so original and cool. Obviously because I occasionally indulge in alcohol or drug use I've lost all capability to evaluate social norms and have fun without chemical aid. Obviously those two beers I had yesterday completely ruined my ability to have fun without it. I can't believe I didn't think of that myself.